Windows 10: NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update

Discus and support NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I updated to windows 11 22H2 my games and other video editing software which uses NVIDIA graphic cards started to get FPS down like 5 to 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony_854, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Tony_854 Win User

NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update

After I updated to windows 11 22H2 my games and other video editing software which uses NVIDIA graphic cards started to get FPS down like 5 to 10 and video editing apps like premier pro wont use CUDA for rendering but if I reinstall the NVIDIA graphic driver from GeForce experience it again works but when I reboot the system the problem again occurs so is there any solutions for this? Thanks in Advance.my version of GeForce game ready drivers is: 522.25MX550 graphic card

:)

Tony_854, Oct 22, 2022

2. 22H2 update of Windows 11

I dont want to use the ISO file again to update my Windows. I used ISO file of Windows 11 before when attempting to upgrade to Windows 11 even that my PC is meeting its requirements. I want to update on this 22H2 but I know it will not work and I need to do some steps. Please teach me.

blaise_grady, Oct 22, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Etilen Win User

The brightness/sound indicator does not work after updating Windows 11 22h2

The brightness/sound indicator does not work after updating windows 11 22h2

After updating to 22h2, the brightness/sound indicators stopped working for me, they display, but there is no animation when the screen brightness decreases or increases.

Windows version 11 22H2 22621.608

I found a post on the internet with exactly the same problem as mine:

https://translated.turbopages.org/p...-update-the-brightness-and-sound/td-p/8500011

My laptop: Lenovo Legion 5 pro Ryzen 7, Nvidia 3070

Help solve the problem.

Etilen, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

1. NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update - Similar Threads - NVIDIA working 22h2

2. Windows 11 update to 22H2 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update to 22H2 not working: I am configuring a new Windows 11 Pro machine. Windows fresh installed with version 21H2, after which I went though all the updates to 22H2 and everthing at current releases. Then I had to do a machine reset and went back to a fresh 21H2 version. Now Windows Update does not...
  3. Windows 11 update to 22H2 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update to 22H2 not working: I am configuring a new Windows 11 Pro machine. Windows fresh installed with version 21H2, after which I went though all the updates to 22H2 and everthing at current releases. Then I had to do a machine reset and went back to a fresh 21H2 version. Now Windows Update does not...
  4. Windows update not working after 22h2 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update not working after 22h2 update.: I have open many tickets with Microsoft with no ressolution.I have wipe the laptop clean and reloaded the windows 11I have ran sfc and dismAnd still i get the same results of the folllowing errors:Detection detailsexpandIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback:...
  5. Update to Windows 11 22H2 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to Windows 11 22H2 is not working: The update downloads fine but then during the installation it goes all the way to 100% and then it shows a blue screen error and stops the update process, reverting back all the updateit shows me this error .... i tried by disabling my antivirus avast but still not working...
  6. Update to Windows 11 22H2 is not working

Update to Windows 11 22H2 is not working: The update downloads fine but then during the installation it goes all the way to 100% and then it shows a blue screen error and stops the update process, reverting back all the updateit shows me this error .... i tried by disabling my antivirus avast but still not working...
  7. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...: Hi all.My graphics were working right when I was running 21h2. After I updated to the latest Windows 10 22h2 Update the windows and Taskbar start flickering they appear and dissappear The only solution I've found is uninstalling Nvidia or disabling it, I'm using the latest...
  8. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...: Hi all.My graphics were working right when I was running 21h2. After I updated to the latest Windows 10 22h2 Update the windows and Taskbar start flickering they appear and dissappear The only solution I've found is uninstalling Nvidia or disabling it, I'm using the latest...
  9. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update

NVIDIA not working after windows 11 22h2 update: After I updated to windows 11 22H2 my games and other video editing software which uses NVIDIA graphic cards started to get FPS down like 5 to 10 and video editing apps like premier pro wont use CUDA for rendering but if I reinstall the NVIDIA graphic driver from GeForce...