Windows 10: nvidia not working

Discus and support nvidia not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia not working

please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working nvidia not working 2dba595d-d91d-45d0-a45f-41c43168fa9f?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Sep 7, 2018
  4. nvidia not working

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

nvidia not working

1. nvidia not working - Similar Threads - nvidia working

2. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  3. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  4. Nvidia GPU not working

Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  5. Nvidia GPU not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  6. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  7. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  8. NVIDIA GPU is not detected by device manager. I have tried every solution, but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GPU is not detected by device manager. I have tried every solution, but nothing works.: Hello, I’m having trouble with the GPU on my ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IHRB – it's not being detected. I got this laptop just about a year ago, and it worked fine until recently. I noticed my computer getting slower, especially when I'm gaming.I checked NVIDIA GeForce...
  9. NVIDIA GPU is not detected by device manager. I have tried every solution, but nothing works.

NVIDIA GPU is not detected by device manager. I have tried every solution, but nothing works.: Hello, I’m having trouble with the GPU on my ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IHRB – it's not being detected. I got this laptop just about a year ago, and it worked fine until recently. I noticed my computer getting slower, especially when I'm gaming.I checked NVIDIA GeForce...
  10. NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Broadcast not working in Windows 11: [IMG]With the help of AI, NVIDIA Broadcast aims to increase the streaming, video, and call quality. However, for some users, NVIDIA Broadcast is not working. In this post, we will address this issue and see what can be done to resolve the issue. Why can’t I use NVIDIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia share is not responding