Windows 10: nvidia not working

Discus and support nvidia not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia not working

please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working nvidia not working 2dba595d-d91d-45d0-a45f-41c43168fa9f?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018
  2. AmericanPharaoh Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Sep 7, 2018
  4. AntonyJose Win User

nvidia not working

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

nvidia not working

1. nvidia not working - Similar Threads - nvidia working

2. NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA Geforce 940mx freeze after activation/Intel 620 works only: Hi there, please could anybody help to find out if my grafic card is damaged- or there is just bug? My Laptop works fine(Acer Aspire E15) untill the geforce experience think i need a new driver! After installing the GF 416.34 my PC shut down with a blue error message...
  3. Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia High Definition Audio not working -- Windows and Audio Drivers Both Up to Date: Whenever I plug in earbuds my computer does not recognize them. When I click on the sound icon, it goes into a troubleshoot. Within the sound settings in control panel, it lists 3 "NVIDIA Output", all listed as "not plugged in". I've tried reinstalling the drivers, restarting...
  4. NVIDIA driver not working after Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA driver not working after Windows upgrade: I did a thread before about the Intel driver breaking after every reboot, but this is a different issue. My NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M driver has not worked since I was upgraded from Windows 10 1703 to 1803 (it somehow worked on Monday (August 6) though, but it broke when I...
  5. Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  6. Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working

Nvidia 920M: Kernel has stopped working: Whenever I play Skyrim or Fallout 4, my graphics driver crashes and an error shows up saying the kernel has stopped working. This only occurs when playing those 2 games. I play CSGO for 3-4 hours straight and the computer never crashes, but when I play those 2, the computer...
  7. windows & nvidia calibrations doesn't work

windows & nvidia calibrations doesn't work: my windows calibration and my calibration with nvidia control panel resets everytime i launch a game on steam or somewhere else... this is seriously annoying... please help 88441
  8. nvidia 6150 onboard works better with edge vs chrome on youtube

nvidia 6150 onboard works better with edge vs chrome on youtube: Interesting to me. Using win 10 Edge browser, the video is smooth even at 720p full screened, while chrome at 480p is not smooth but a little jerky. I have also installed the nvidia 64 bit 8.1 windows video driver 309 from Nvidia site. 1080p is too much as it jerks in both...
  9. Monitor Not Working/Green Dots on the Screen - NVIDIA GTX 750

Monitor Not Working/Green Dots on the Screen - NVIDIA GTX 750: I am having a problem that started recently, probably within the past 2 months. Quick run down of the system: HP Pavilion 500-164 stock except for: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 revision A2 Corsair PSU (I believe it was a 400 watt, can't remember the exact model) 250GB...
  10. NVidia Geforce 7100 GS works fine despite MS saying No

NVidia Geforce 7100 GS works fine despite MS saying No: Several of the PCs I manage suffer the Windows 10 pre-upgrade report that the installed graphics card is not supported in Windows 10. One of these was for the nVidia Geforce 7100 GS. I removed this card and did the upgrade using the Motherboard graphics. This was successful....