Windows 10: nvidia not working

Discus and support nvidia not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia not working

please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working nvidia not working 2dba595d-d91d-45d0-a45f-41c43168fa9f?upload=true.png

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Nvidia display is not working

Ramankuar, please explain what you found

1. In BIOS did you see your nVidia GPU

2. In Device Manager were both Graphics cards listed?

3. If you right click your Desktop are nVidia Settings listed on that menu?

4. In Control Panel, is nVidia Settings app listed?

DaveM121, Sep 7, 2018
  4. nvidia not working

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

nvidia not working

1. nvidia not working - Similar Threads - nvidia working

2. Display not registering properly (recognized by windows and not nvidia, worked an hour ago)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display not registering properly (recognized by windows and not nvidia, worked an hour ago): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/q35c6x0vtlf61.png?width=1921&format=png&auto=webp&s=a52de9bd116b62e45c4019c1aefddb370923629d submitted by /u/CthuluOurSavior [link] [comments]...
  3. NVIDIA RTX 2080 GPU not working / Device manager shows that it has problem.

NVIDIA RTX 2080 GPU not working / Device manager shows that it has problem.: I have an MSI GE75 8SG laptop with windows 10. A few days back my GPU stopped working out of nowhere. The problem is: I am not able to open nvidia control panel. Whenever I try to open it, nothing happens at all. I have tried updating the nvidia driver it didn't help. I have...
  4. nvidia not working

nvidia not working: Whenever I open nvidia control panel it says Nvidia Display settings are not available. Now I did plug out my monitor from my pc as well as the hdmi to put on my Nintendo switch because my monitor can only handle 1 hdmi. when I put my hdmi and monitor cable back in my cable,...
  5. nvidia container stopped working Windows 10, Version-2004, Build-19041.546

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nvidia container stopped working Windows 10, Version-2004, Build-19041.546: Recently I have noticed an error in reliability history which says "nvidia container stopped working. What I have also noticed that when I install Nvidia Studio Driver it happens and when I install Nvidia Game Ready driver it dose not happen. Earlier I had same problem and...
  6. Nvidia Container Stopped Working Windows 10, Version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Container Stopped Working Windows 10, Version 2004: Hi, recently I noticed Nvidia Container stopped working in windows 10's reliability history. Below are the full detail about it which copied from there. Is there any fix of it ? I couldn't find anything on google or youtube about it. Source NVIDIA Container Summary...
  7. Nvidia Control Panel not working after Windows 10 update, instead Settings app

Nvidia Control Panel not working after Windows 10 update, instead Settings app: Hi, after Windows 10 update i cant change graphics settings in Nvidia Control Panel, it says "obecnie wybieraniem karty graficznej zarządza system operacyjny windows" its in polish which means "currently selecting a graphics card is managed by the windows operating system"...
  8. KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed: I installed the latest update now that it was allowed through on my PC, but it's still not working properly - probably due to the older nvidia driver it's the latest for my GeForce 7050 card but it works fine on the prior windows version. The symptoms of the failure are the...
  9. Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

Nvidia Graphics card not working properly: Hi everyone, I have a game that requires my Nvidia video card GTX 1050 Ti, but it has stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the card and reinstalling, but the results are the same, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I've found...
  10. After updating nVidia drivers and Windows 10, 2/3 monitors stopped working

After updating nVidia drivers and Windows 10, 2/3 monitors stopped working: I use GeForce 1050 Ti which have 3 ports for display (DVI, HDMI, DP). Main monitor is on DP, secondary is on DVI and TV is on HDMI. After update of both GPU drivers and Windows, only main monitor worked and DVI and HDMI didn't ("No Signal" it says). I tried to reinstall old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia share is not responding