Windows 10: NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE

Discus and support NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HII .. this is my first post so i dont know much but its been a moth im facing issue with my pc . whenever i start my pc it freezes each nd everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hardeepsinh Jadeja, Sep 16, 2020.

1. NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE

HII ..

this is my first post so i dont know much but its been a moth im facing issue with my pc . whenever i start my pc it freezes each nd everytime everything freezes even the lights of keyboad nd mouse ....i can successfully boot into safe mode...nd found that its nvidia drivers ....whenever i remove driver pc works fine each nd everytime...but when i install graphic drivers same problem arrives....i clean installed windows too nd also at latest update of 2004...installed drivers from manufacturing site but same problem...tried old drivers but same problem.....tried from windows update NVIDIA - Display - 26.21.14.3200 but this also gave me same problem.....im really tired did everything turned off fast startup but no fix....really tired of....i also tried the fix KB4568831 {before clean install} but not worked nd now when i try to install it says update is not applicable to your pc.{i have clean installed with latest version}...now please tell me what should i do...if any one have offical 1909 iso i will move to that version...or please help me

:)

Hardeepsinh Jadeja, Sep 16, 2020

2. BSOD after the NVIDIA GPU is activated

For the past month i've been struggling with an issue on my laptop, related to its GPU.

Whenever my NVIDIA GPU and the Intel GPU are activated, and the NVIDIA GPU isn't under stress for about 5 minutes, (by "under stress" I mean using programs that require detailed graphics and a lot of graphical processing) the BSOD will appear showing the
    message error "NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE".

Somehow I've tackled the issue of the BSOD by deactivating the NVIDIA GPU and solely use the Intel GPU, whenever I feel the NVIDIA GPU isn't required for my actions.

Even so, it is annoying to have to activate/deactivate the NVIDIA everytime i need it.

I have already used programs such as WhoCrashed and BlueScreeView to understand better the causes of these crashes. Those programs say that the leading cause of the BSOD are the files "hal.dll", "ntoskrnl.exe" and "PSHED.dll".

I would like to know if there is a way to correct these errors and how should I proceed to correct them.

My laptop specs are:

Acer Aspire 7 A715-72G-79XK

CPU: Intel i7-8750H

GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050

RAM: 16GB

Luís AserPortela, Sep 16, 2020
  3. [Critical Bug] Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Inspiron 7577 / GTX 1060 / Win10 v.1803

Okay, I understand that it is Windows, not NVIDIA, causing the issue. But the thread is called "Intel - NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem" so I am just reaffirming that my NVIDIA-GPU laptop is experiencing the issue.

I want to add my name to the list of users experiencing the bug, in hopes that it will expedite the hotfix/update from Microsoft. I know that my computer is already in the affected list.

Anyways, I just installed Win10 v1803 and I still get the freezing, primarily in chrome/edge/firefox/opera etc. I'm really surprised this problem has existed for so long.

billgratesmichaelsoft, Sep 16, 2020
  4. NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE

Problems with NVIDIA GEFORCE GPU and DirectX

Well I'm logged into a Microsoft account if that's what you're asking. Prior to the issue the only things I did that could be considered change were installing DirectX 11 and changing which GPU the games would use via NVIDIA Control Panel.

No, it isn't specific to any game. Any game that uses a GPU will not launch.

Chief Teef, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE

1. NVIDIA OLD GPU BSOD ND FREEZING ISSUE - Similar Threads - NVIDIA OLD GPU

2. Pc BSOD and issues with Nvidia gpu drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc BSOD and issues with Nvidia gpu drivers: My pc had issues after a BIOS update, where the GPU no longer outputs to display and Nvidia drivers fail to install or do install and bsod the pc. Even when they do install the gpu outputs still fail to work. I've tried using DDU to remove the Nvidia drivers and download...
  3. Pc BSOD and issues with Nvidia gpu drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc BSOD and issues with Nvidia gpu drivers: My pc had issues after a BIOS update, where the GPU no longer outputs to display and Nvidia drivers fail to install or do install and bsod the pc. Even when they do install the gpu outputs still fail to work. I've tried using DDU to remove the Nvidia drivers and download...
  4. Pc BSOD and issues with Nvidia gpu drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with Nvidia GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Nvidia GPU: Hello, I'm having problems with the GPU on my Acer Laptop. So I wanted to play this game I just got on Steam, but I can't because my GPU's got issues. First time I launched it, the game ran "decently" there was some lag, but otherwise it ran ok on the Intel graphics, but when...
  6. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  7. Nvidia GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GPU not detected: Hi, I'm Atabek,I've installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo ideapad L3 15IML05. And installed all drivers from Lenovo official site. I seems all drivers are installed correctly, but my Nvidia MX330 Video Card driver isn't. At first it showed as 3D Video Controller driver in the...
  8. NVIDIA GPU not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU not detected: Hi everyone,I am desperate for help with a GPU problem. It may have been triggered by the recent windows 11 update, but i am unsure. Have since cleaned reset back to windows 10 which didn't fix the problem.Anyway, I have tried everything to get my laptop to recognise it has a...
  9. LAPTOP BSOD after updating nvidia gpu

LAPTOP BSOD after updating nvidia gpu: Ive been trying to use my nvidia gtx 1050 other than my intel uhd 630 so i can game, but if i do update it whichever way itll crash and say tdr failure or other bsod codes, and it has to do with the file nvlddmkm.sys file, i did get this from the event viewer maybe you can...
  10. BSOD after the NVIDIA GPU is activated

BSOD after the NVIDIA GPU is activated: For the past month i've been struggling with an issue on my laptop, related to its GPU. Whenever my NVIDIA GPU and the Intel GPU are activated, and the NVIDIA GPU isn't under stress for about 5 minutes, (by "under stress" I mean using programs that require detailed graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Nvidia driver problem