Windows 10: Nvidia program nagging

Discus and support Nvidia program nagging in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello,Recently updated graphics card driver (Nvidia GT710), downloaded as always from Nvidia site.Earlier installer files contained also the "Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Motim, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Nvidia program nagging

Hello,Recently updated graphics card driver (Nvidia GT710), downloaded as always from Nvidia site.Earlier installer files contained also the "Nvidia control Panel", which is missing in several recent installer files - as I learned from Nvidia site.On the system's control panel is the Nvidia control panel (from earlier installations) and I can open it from there.The icon is also located in the notification area but can do nothing with it from there.It always keeps nagging me about the Nvidia control panel not installed, and to get it from microsoft store.How can I stop that nagging without going to the store, after all I have it in the system's control panel.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks
    Winver 1809 - 17763.1012 x64

:)

Motim, Feb 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Nvidia program nagging

primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Nvidia program nagging

1. Nvidia program nagging - Similar Threads - Nvidia program nagging

2. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  3. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  4. Win 10 nag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 nag: How do I get rid of the periodic "Lets Finish Setting Up Your Device" nag screen. My only options are to "CONTINUE" or "REMIND ME IN THREE DAYS". My computer works just fine without "finishing" the setup. Fortunately, if I click on the REMIND option I usually don't see this...
  5. Win 10 nag

Win 10 nag: How do I get rid of the periodic "Lets Finish Setting Up Your Device" nag screen. My only options are to "CONTINUE" or "REMIND ME IN THREE DAYS". My computer works just fine without "finishing" the setup. Fortunately, if I click on the REMIND option I usually don't see this...
  6. Nag security entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nag security entry: everytime I open file manager to click on a file, it asks me for my login password. This is getting extremely annoying as it asks for this log in for every little triffle thing. Clearly nothing has changed for this to suddenly become so demanding. I haven't installed any new...
  7. Nags to switch browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nags to switch browser: After a system restart Microsoft always asks me if I want to switch my browser [from Firefox]. Is there a way to stop these pop-ups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nags-to-switch-browser/a0589a2b-f7d4-45c4-adff-8c3db87848de
  8. winscomrssrv.dll nag screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    winscomrssrv.dll nag screen: Although I have successfully removed winscomrssrv.dll, I still get a nag screen on startup, saying the file cannot be found. I have run the "Auto startupscan" utility many times, and no winscomrssrv.dll can be found! How do I get rid of the nag error screen?...
  9. Google "Nag" on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google "Nag" on Edge: Anyone know how to eliminate the Google "nag" on Edge ? Pops up very, very frequently in the upper right corner of the page. MB adwcleaner is negative. [img] 91452
  10. Norton nagging to install

Norton nagging to install: I am on Windows 10 and have been using Malwarebytes for a number years now. I recently updated Javascript or Java (a mistake, I know) and must have missed the button to not install Norton. I am now getting a popup where Norton keeps asking if I want to install. I click cancel...