Windows 10: NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error

Discus and support NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, When I launch RenderMan in Maya, I am getting this error: Denoiser failed: [ERROR] Optix ERROR creating RTX context I know this card is well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RedLad, Jan 21, 2021.

1. RedLad Win User

NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error

Hi,

When I launch RenderMan in Maya, I am getting this error:

Denoiser failed:
    [ERROR] Optix ERROR creating RTX context

I know this card is well dated now and it did work with denoising before. But now, I am not even trying to use the denoiser and it is giving this error all the time. Then when I try to use the denoiser, it doesn't work.

Does anyone have any tips on how to resolve it? Or even if this is not the correct place to post this, please point me in the right direction, thanks a lot.

:)

RedLad, Jan 21, 2021
  2. TeslaK20 Win User

Quadro K4200 Multi-GPU

Hello
    Can an NVIDIA Quadro K4200 be used in a multi gpu setup? (Can you use two such cards in one computer?) Considering one can either buy a second Xeon CPU or a second Quadro GPU for about the same price, which will provide a better performance increase? (I am using Adobe, Autodesk, Blender)
    Thanks

TeslaK20, Jan 21, 2021
  3. GustavZ Win User
    Quadro K4200 Multi-GPU

Hey @Constantine Yevsevev
    I know this post is 3 year old, but i have a really similar question:

- I have Dell Precissiom Tower 7910 which already has one nvidia quadro k4200 in it.
    - I also have a second exact same nvidia quadro k4200
    - I want to use this Workstation for Training Neural Networks

My questions:
    Can i put the second Graphics Card into the Workstation and use both for Training?
    Is it necessary to connect them with a SLI Connector? Do they support SLI (here is said not http://www.nvidia.de/object/quadro-sli-compatible-systems-de.html)
    Is SLI even usefull for training neural networks?
    If SLI is not usable, will training be faster if in the two cards without SLI?

Thank you very much!

GustavZ, Jan 21, 2021
  4. NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error

NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

Hello all,

I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the laptop quadro.

The modes listed for the GeForce:

NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error [​IMG]

Then the modes listed for the Quadro:

NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error [​IMG]

My main question here is this:

How do the different modes differ?

For instance the Quadro has three different 8x modes listed. One is 4xMS 4xCS and the other is 4xSS and 2xMS, then the other is just 8x MS. How do these differ and which one is better?

ArazelEternal, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error

1. NVIDIA Quadro K4200 Optix Error - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Quadro K4200

2. NVIDIA Quadro P1000: not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Quadro P1000: not working anymore: Recently, my graphic card seems to not work anymore. There is a warning icon on it in the devices manager, and if I try to update the driver or reinstall the card, I got the blue screen of windows failure.I still have graphics through my processor, but of course limited...I...
  3. NVIDIA Quadro P1000: not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Quadro P1000: not working anymore: Recently, my graphic card seems to not work anymore. There is a warning icon on it in the devices manager, and if I try to update the driver or reinstall the card, I got the blue screen of windows failure.I still have graphics through my processor, but of course limited...I...
  4. I want to update NVIDIA Quadro K620

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I want to update NVIDIA Quadro K620: I found out the new driver update version is available, please I would like to know do i need to uninstall the old display driver version and then install the new display driver version or do i need to update the driver version? 183854
  5. nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible: The installer says that it is not compatible with this version of Windows 10 pro. any ideas? Windows 10 ver 1909 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Audio; no sound after installing NVIDIA Quadro K600

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio; no sound after installing NVIDIA Quadro K600: I have a solution for those having a similar problem with an NVIDIA or other graphics card. Here is the solution I found. How did I get the problem? Upgraded the video on my workstation hp XW6600 to a medium performance video card very adequate for what I do to help fix...
  7. NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations: Creative and technical professionals can now access the latest advancements in photorealistic rendering, AI and VR while on the go, with the new lineup of NVIDIA Quadro RTX-powered mobile workstations. At the annual Computex conference in Taipei, NVIDIA today announced a...
  8. Win10 (1803) 64-bit and Nvidia Quadro 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 (1803) 64-bit and Nvidia Quadro 2000: used to work up to Win10 1709, but now with newest Win10 1803, my quadro 2000m (notebook version) doesn't work tried clean slating straight to win10 1803 (64-bit); note: EUFI (unsure if this is one of those super peculiar drivers that only fully work when they are used with...
  9. NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes

NVIDIA Quadro AA Modes: Hello all, I was looking through the different AA modes for the quadro card in my Precision laptop. I have a limited understanding of how AA actually works. What has me curious is for example with the GTX 670 in my desktop has different labeled modes than the ones for the...
  10. Multi-card (Nvidia gtx + quadro) , frustrations...

Multi-card (Nvidia gtx + quadro) , frustrations...: I won't explain how frustrated I am, it's pointless. But rest assured, I'm at THAT level. Does anyone else have windows 10 install running with a multi-card setup like me? Nvidia GTX series, combined with a Quadro. I have two purposes in life, enjoying it (gaming via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quadro rtx 4200 error