Windows 10: NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX

Discus and support NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] NVIDIA today introduced NVIDIA® TITAN RTX™, the world’s most powerful desktop GPU, providing massive performance for AI research, data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX

Source: NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also: NVIDIA Reveals the TITAN of Turing: TITAN RTX - NVIDIA Developer News CenterNVIDIA Developer News Center

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Dec 3, 2018

2. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

Y02kptTItj8

<font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM

NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with enough cash, and patience who held out for the card after the recent release of the GeForce GTX 1080.

The new enthusiast-level Pascal card replaces last year's similarly, and now confusingly, named GeForce GTX TITAN X. The new card has a shorter and simpler name, the NVIDIA TITAN X.

Under its shell, the TITAN X contains 3,584 CUDA cores running at 1.53GHz. This compares to 3,072 cores at 1.08GHz in the previous TITAN card. NVIDIA argues the new card performs 60% faster than its predecessor.

Here are the specs for the TITAN X:

• NVIDIA CUDA® Cores - 3584
    • Base Clock/Boost Clock (MHz) - 1417/1531
    • 12 GB of GDDR5X memory (480 GB/s) (384-bit)
      Height-Length (2-slots): 4.376-10.5-inches, 11.12-26.65cm
    • Power Usage/Recommended PSU: 250w/650w
    • 1 8-pin and 1 6-pin power supply connectors
    • 11 TFLOPS FP32
    • 44 TOPS INT8 (new deep learning inferencing instruction)
    • 12B transistors
    Source: NVIDIA announces power-packed TITAN X graphics card

RubberDucky, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta)

Source: NVIDIA TITAN V Transforms the PC into AI Supercomputer | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also:

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  4. NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX

Nvidia announces Volta-based Titan V GPU

Coming in with 12 GB of HBM2 and a $3,000 price tag, Nvidia is aiming at AI and neural network developers.

https://nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/n...-supercomputer

Specs:
    Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V: The World’s Most Powerful PC Graphics Card

NPrfiOldKf8

blackroseMD1, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX

1. NVIDIA Reveals the Titan of Turing: TITAN RTX - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Reveals Titan

2. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chess Titans: I often play this game, but have first time this problem. Basically its opponent turn game against computer and note "Its a illegal move" flashes all the time. at some point it moved my pieces too and then was my turn tu move my white pieces... tried undo but same thing...
  3. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chess Titans: It doesn't matter if Chess Titans is or is not a Windows game. You do not have the right to delete apps that I have on my P.C.MS rep says to go to MS Store and search for other chess games. All the other Chess games SUCK big time. I like Chess Titans; and if I install an app...
  4. Chess Titans

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Chess Titans: Microsoft just updated my computer and removed Chess Titans and the old game package from Windows 7. My first question is why does Microsoft do this, and please stop doing it in the future. it's very annoying. let us play the old game. **** is your problem? Second, someone...
  5. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  6. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  7. chess titans

in Windows 10 Customization
    chess titans: How can I slow down the speed of chess titans, It moves too fast to see what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titans/1ecf6ff7-4b45-461b-80ee-530a78a6e36b
  8. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: Is there any way to install and play Chess Tians in Windows 10? The only site I can find that promises to download Chess Titans for Windows 10 actually downloads Chess Giants. 72560
  9. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  10. Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta)

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA TITAN V (Volta): NVIDIA today introduced TITAN V, the world’s most powerful GPU for the PC, driven by the world’s most advanced GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta.Announced by NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang at the annual NIPS conference, TITAN V excels at computational processing for...