Windows 10: NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43

Discus and support NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a PC and set it up so I could play VR games and I had a morning of happy gaming, but the next day I woke up to find that my "hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander8T, Apr 9, 2020.

1. NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43

I recently bought a PC and set it up so I could play VR games and I had a morning of happy gaming, but the next day I woke up to find that my "hardware was incompatible with Oculus". I looked into this problem and found that my NVIDIA GPU had stopped working, it said "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I have tried every method on the internet and I really do not want to replace my GPU. Are there any other fixes?

:)

Alexander8T, Apr 9, 2020
  2. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43 [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43 [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Apr 9, 2020
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Apr 9, 2020
  4. magefo Win User

NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43

Nvidia RTX 2070 mobile is not detected by windows 10

Hi,

I have an asus ROG STRIX SCAR II GL504GW and i have a problem with the Nvidia RTX 2070 Mobile. Windows 10 PRO version 1909 build 18363.657 is not recognizing this GPU, i tried differents alternatives to make it work, but i still have the problem. The things
    i tried are these:

1. Uninstall GPU drivers and install Nvidia's officials ones
    2. Uninstall GPU drivers and install Asus VGA Nvidia Official Driver
    3. Update Bios with Asus Bios latest version
    4. Make a windows 10 clean install and updated it to the latest version
    5. I repited 1 and 2
    6. i followed this advice from the forum: Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop
    And the problem continues. Please i need a solution.

magefo, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43

1. NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA RTX 2080TI

2. Error 43 nvidia 680

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 43 nvidia 680: Hello, I have a problem with the video card, it keeps showing me error 43 in the device manager. I mention that I have an nvidia 680 card. I tried a lot of methods but nothing worked. Can you help me please...
  3. Error 43 nvidia 680

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 43 nvidia 680: Hello, I have a problem with the video card, it keeps showing me error 43 in the device manager. I mention that I have an nvidia 680 card. I tried a lot of methods but nothing worked. Can you help me please...
  4. Error 43 nvidia 680

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver: I have tried uninstalling, disabling, reinstalling, restarting the computer, hard shut down etc. and I haven't been able to fix the error. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  6. Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver

Windows error 43 for nvidia geforce rtx 3060 driver: I have tried uninstalling, disabling, reinstalling, restarting the computer, hard shut down etc. and I haven't been able to fix the error. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  7. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  8. Nvidia Error Code 43

Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  9. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Nvidia rtx

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia rtx: Soooo, the next gen of Nvidia cards was announced today: www.nvidia.com/en-us Anyone else kind of excited? What are your thoughts? Speculations? Discuss.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtx 2080 ti has error

2. rtx 2080ti windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)

3. rtx 2080 code 43 Windows 10

4. nvidia error 43 windows 10 rtx 2080 ti,
  5. code 43 windows 10 1909 update asus rog,
  6. 2080ti code43 anzeigefehler im bios,
  7. 2080 ti disabled by windows,
  8. error 43 on nvidia card,
  9. nvidia geforce rtx 2070 error ,
  10. windows stopped device code 43 rtx 2080ti,
  11. nvidia 2080 ti error 43