Windows 10: [nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV

Discus and support [nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, Running current Windows 10 Home 64Bit version 21H1on a fairly new Dell desktop computer. Have an nVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphic card with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JeZxLee, Jun 11, 2021.

1. JeZxLee Win User

[nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV

Hi, Running current Windows 10 Home 64Bit version 21H1on a fairly new Dell desktop computer. Have an nVidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphic card with newest non-beta drivers. I have a monitor plugged into the DVI port on the nVidia graphic card. I recently plugged a second television into the HDMI port on the nVidia graphic card. When both displays are plugged in only the DVI monitor is working? I used nVidia control panel to setup a clone of DVI monitor onto the HDMI television. When the television input is switched to the HDMI the computer is connected to it says no input found? When I go back to the nVidia control panel, the television is listed, but it is not selectable and grayed out? The weird thing is that sometimes it works - maybe 1 out of 50 tries? Anyone know how to troubleshoot this issue? If you need any more info then just ask. Hope to have this working soon, thank you! Jesse

:)

JeZxLee, Jun 11, 2021
  2. AC_10 Win User

Second monitor not working with HDMI

Hi,

I have a AOC monitor hp Pavillion laptop and while trying to connect to the monitor using a HDMI cord, nothing is displayed. Comes up with a No Signal info. I have tried multiple cords : HDMI - HDMI, HDMI - DVI , HDMI - VGA, nothing works. The monitor is
    not detected. I have another laptop on Windows 7 and and if I try to connect directly with VGA - VGA, it works, but does not work with HDMI from the same laptop. Basically, it does not work with HDMI at all.

I have updated the latest graphics card, both nVidia and Intel, but no progress.

If I use the same laptop and connect to my hd tv using the same cord it works, but does not work with my monitor. The monitor model is AOC e2450swh. It has support for HDMI. Even if I try to use a HDMI to VGA cord, still it does not display anything.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks

AC_10, Jun 11, 2021
  3. PeterT4 Win User
    TV as second monitor not working

windows 10

1060 6gb graphics card.

Single monitor works fine via HDMI cable from graphics card. Got a display port cable with a hdmi on one end today so i can connect my TV as second monitor when i plug the display port it my monitor goes
    black and nothing comes up on the TV. I needed to unplug the replay port cable and rebot PC with button for my monitor to come back on. Thanks in advance.

PeterT4, Jun 11, 2021
  4. RobertN83 Win User

My second monitor won't display

I have an Nvidia GTX 1070. My main display is an ASUS widescreen with an HDMI connection. I am trying to connect a second monitor, a Samsung Syncmaster 912N through the DVI-D port on my graphics card (using a VGA-DVI adapter, the monitor only has a VGA
    port), but nothing displays on the Samsung. I pulled up my display settings, and the PC recognizes the Samsung monitor, but there is only a blank screen.

RobertN83, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. [nVidia] - Second Display Not Working? - DVI Monitor & Second HDMI TV - Similar Threads - nVidia Second Display

2. Monitors not working in second back HDMI slot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors not working in second back HDMI slot: After restarting my computer one time, my second monitor randomly stopped working and in display settings it shows it greyed out. However, plugging my working monitor into the slot that my second monitor is in shows no signal, but updates and rollback on my display adapter...
  3. Monitors not working in second back HDMI slot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors not working in second back HDMI slot: After restarting my computer one time, my second monitor randomly stopped working and in display settings it shows it greyed out. However, plugging my working monitor into the slot that my second monitor is in shows no signal, but updates and rollback on my display adapter...
  4. Monitors not working in second back HDMI slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect TV as second display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot connect TV as second display: I am trying to connect my new Smart TV to my PC as a second Display, mirroring the desktop. I am using the same HDMI cable as I used for the previous TV. In Display Settings only the PCs Display is identified. I have tried restarting with no effect. How do I get the PC to...
  6. Second monitor display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor display: I bought a surface usb-c to display adapter usb-c into VGA adapter since my computer doesn't have its own VGA port and I have connected them properly but my computer says that it doesnt recognize the connection. I have no signal to my second monitor and I have no idea how to...
  7. Display on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display on Second Monitor: Hi, When I connected my laptop Windows 10 to the second display through HDMI, there is no extended or duplicate display on the second monitor. Is there anything else I have to do to make the second monitor/display working? I will appreciate advise. Thanks, Verma...
  8. Second Display Port Monitor not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Display Port Monitor not working: So I bought a new monitor and I connected it to the first display port from my GPU. I want to use my second monitor who was plugged with DVI-D but the cable was short so i searched on google and my old monitor supports 144 hz full hd with display port too so i bought one...
  9. HDMI/Second Monitor/Sound Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI/Second Monitor/Sound Issues: Recently on two different computers, I've attempted to connect a second monitor with HDMI and runi into major problems. On one computer, I was able to get a picture but no sound. On the second computer, I got nothing. No picture, no sound, no connection at all. I've...
  10. How to send monitor a/v to second HDMI or Display Port

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to send monitor a/v to second HDMI or Display Port: I am trying to hook up a vhs recorder to my Dell XPS 8900 computer to be able to record a/v onto a vhs tape. I have tried using both my second HDMI port, and my Display port with the proper converters to RCA input to the VHS recorder. How can I get the audio and video shown...