Windows 10: NVIDIA Share not working or responding on Windows 10

Discus and support NVIDIA Share not working or responding on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] NVIDIA is the market leader as a Graphics Card maker. They recently came up with a useful feature called NVIDIA Share. Using this feature, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 26, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

NVIDIA Share not working or responding on Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 26, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. NVIDIA Share not working or responding on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Share working

2. Proxy not working / server doesn't respond, sharing of internet from Server Windows 10 64...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy not working / server doesn't respond, sharing of internet from Server Windows 10 64...: Hello all,Here to seek solution to my query.Subject: Proxy not working / server doesn't respond, sharing of internet from Server Windows 10 64 Bit on server, Win 7 64 on ClientsTo Point: Topology is as underone incoming LAN cable from Broadband Router to Server.Server has 2...
  3. nvidia not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    nvidia not working: Whenever I open nvidia control panel it says Nvidia Display settings are not available. Now I did plug out my monitor from my pc as well as the hdmi to put on my Nintendo switch because my monitor can only handle 1 hdmi. when I put my hdmi and monitor cable back in my cable,...
  4. Fix NVIDIA GameStream not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NVIDIA GameStream not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]NVIDIA GameStream service allows a user to stream games from your Windows 10 computer to other supported devices. These supported devices include the NVIDIA SHIELD devices. Some users have reported that NVIDIA GameStream is not working on Windows 10. This...
  5. Print and file sharing is online but not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print and file sharing is online but not responding: The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 445, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer....
  6. Share folder related "not responding" in Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Share folder related "not responding" in Explorer: 20 years ago when you access some shared folder on other PCs that is unaccessible will render your Explorer not responding for a long time, like 10+ seconds. For Windows 10 the above problem is solved, but there are still problems related to shared folder. (1) If you...
  7. Nearby Sharing not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nearby Sharing not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 has several useful features, one of which is Nearby Sharing. If you find that Nearby Sharing is not working on your Windows 10 computer then here are a few things you could try to fix the issue. To [...] This post Nearby Sharing not working in...
  8. nvidia not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nvidia not working: please help me nvidia gtx1050 ti not working[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia-not-working/05fb998f-bfb8-4dfa-bbcb-7d366beeef6d
  9. Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  10. Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze Crash and Nvidia Driver Stopped Responding: Hello everyone, I recently did a clean install to get Windows 10, but I'm getting two issues atm. The major one is a freeze crash where the computer will freeze, and the have the audio go really slow, robotic or at other times it will stutter/repeat. Sometimes the...