Windows 10: NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

Discus and support NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When we launched SHIELD TV, we made a promise to support your device with frequent and meaningful updates.Over the years, a lot has changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

Source: Thanking You, SHIELD Fans, With Your 20th Software Upgrade | NVIDIA SHIELD Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Sep 10, 2018

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Sep 10, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce Release 181.71 BETA for Windows 7 Released

NVIDIA has rolled out new Windows 7 GeForce 181.71 BETA drivers for the GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9 and 200 series cards. The new drivers work with both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions of current Windows 7 beta release. Release highlights:
    • Installs WDDM v1.1 for GeForce 8, 9, and 200-series DirectX 10 GPUs.
    • Installs WDDM v1.0 for GeForce 6 and 7-series DirectX 9 GPUs.
    • Supports Direct3D, Direct2D, and DirectWrite.
    • Supports NVIDIA CUDA - Compute Unified Device Architecture.
    • Supports NVIDIA PhysX (this driver package automatically installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203 for all GeForce 8, 9, and 200-series GPUs).
    • Supports NVIDIA SLI on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
    DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce Release 181.71 BETA for Windows 7 32-bit | Windows 7 64-bit

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Sep 10, 2018
  4. NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

NVIDIA Releases GeForce 397.93 WHQL Drivers

yay!

DeathtoGnomes, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

1. NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Shield Software

2. NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed: [ATTACH]You may encounter the NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed error on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC when you run the NVIDIA installer on your device. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to easily resolve the issue....
  3. Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning: Hey. This is just a simple doubt. i just made a geforce account, and i saw what great features it has. and i came across performance tuning. It told me it would overclock the gpu a little to boost performance, and fan speeds. Now, i have a laptop, the HP pavilion gaming 15...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 v16.6 and v16.7 Preview 1 now released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.6 and v16.7 Preview 1 now released: Microsoft Build 2020 begins today! Our entire Visual Studio team has been eagerly awaiting this virtual event as it represents great effort and dedication from all of our team members and partners. We anticipate the announcements and demonstrations showcased this week will...
  5. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  6. NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience: NVIDIA has released a software security update for NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™. This update addresses an issue that may lead to denial of service or escalation of privileges. To protect your system, download and install this software update through the GeForce Experience...
  7. Mapping nvidia shield

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapping nvidia shield: Hi all, i cannot seem to map my nvidea shield on my win 10 pc. I have mapped my WD my cloud fine i have also mapped the shield on a win 10 laptop. I can see the shield in network i can ping the ip address ok but it just won t map. Any ideas? 130101
  8. I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019: Today i updated new geforce experience software v3.17.0.126 from v3.17.0.122 . If you have already installed seperately in your computer, then you can update it via Nvidia geforce experience software . There is no direct link from nvidia official website , So i...
  9. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  10. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...