Windows 10: Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller

Discus and support Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a .bat file somewhere on these forums that I am missing to remove everything pertaining to the Nvidia Telemetry? 138892 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SightUp, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SightUp Win User

Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller

Is there a .bat file somewhere on these forums that I am missing to remove everything pertaining to the Nvidia Telemetry?

:)

SightUp, Aug 20, 2019
  2. torre Win User

Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Aug 20, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 20, 2019
  4. RejZoR Win User

NVIDIA Adds Telemetry to Latest Drivers; Here's How to Disable It

No, I don't work for NVIDIA neither I'm a fanboy. I just know how telemetry works. And I have experience with it from antivirus segment. Despite data processing and aggregation, it may and can unintentionally gather private data. NVIDIA as a company is obliged to list it all in their EULA to avoid potential legal issues.

RejZoR, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller - Similar Threads - Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller

2. Disabling Telemetry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Telemetry: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro license and feel strongly that as a paying customer rather than someone that was "gifted" a copy of the Home edition when I bought my laptop, I should have a degree of control over the operating system. I've disabled telemetry every time W10 is...
  3. Windows Telemetry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Telemetry: I've been using O&O's ShutUp10 for a long time now. I use it to disable telemetry, so I don't have to mess with the registry. After updating to the latest version of Windows 10 OS Build 19042.804, which is the Feb. 9 update, Windows keeps turning on telemetry. Every time I...
  4. Stop telemetry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stop telemetry: What is the best way to stop Windows 10 telemetry short of disconnecting from the internet? I'm finding conflicting articles with some saying to edit group policy and others staying that it can't be stopped. The best guide I've found is this one: Stop Windows 10 spying on you...
  5. Telemetry meaning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Telemetry meaning: In full diagnostic settings its send advance diagnostic data which include the files and content ? What's the meaning of files and content here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telemetry-meaning/8a6e6dc6-2cb7-4139-96bb-88e610a82ddd
  6. Telemetry settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Telemetry settings: What does it meaning of system state at the time of hang or crash, and the files and content, Files and content meaning.....[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telemetry-settings/2d3df6a7-8241-4fc7-b99c-d64b825e2cb6
  7. Is this the telemetry data?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this the telemetry data?: Is the data view-able inside Diagnostic Data Viewer telemetry data that gets sent to Microsoft? Currently on 1909. 146272
  8. Telemetry meaning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Telemetry meaning: Full – Everything from the three other tiers and more. This information can include user content that may have triggered a crash or problem. What does it meaning of " this information can include user content that may have triggered a crash or problem ?? "...
  9. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager: I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA GPU from device manager and now I want to reinstall it but when I try reinstalling it with NIVDIA installer it says, "The graphic driver could not find compatible Graphic Hardware.". Help me on how to get my graphic hardware back and use...
  10. Win10 Telemetry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 Telemetry: Good article from ZDNet. I want to make it clear that I'm in no way suggesting that Microsoft is doing anything nefarious with telemetry data. The crackpot theories that it's a data backdoor and Microsoft is handing that data to the NSA/FBI/saucer people are just...