Windows 10: NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

Discus and support NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; NVIDIA today launched worldwide the GeForce GTX 1660, which joins the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti to supercharge the latest, most popular games. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

Source: NVIDIA Turing Now Starts at $219 | The Official NVIDIA Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU

Source: New GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Delivers Great Performance Leap for Every Gamer, Starting at $279 | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card | NVIDIA

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Nvidia GeForce GTX (Problem)

I did install the java from Java.com

@Jessen

I'm talking about the Nvidia GeForce GTX website where It scans for your drivers.

nothing popped up about the scam.

No error message just saids It needs java.

CubedGames, Mar 14, 2019
  4. NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Display Adapter is suddenly hidden in device manager

This graphics card is still installed, and is working (somewhat), because one of my two monitors attached is still working. The card has been installed on my Dell 8700 with Windows 10 since last November. Everything seemed fine until yesterday afternoon,
    when I decided to upgrade my NVIDIA drivers from version 361.43 to 361.91. after that was completed, with no obvious errors, upon rebooting Windows, I had only one monitor working, and the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app no longer recognized that the card is
    installed. That was when I looked at device manager, and found that there was no display adapter listed, until I did a View/show hidden devices.

Oddly, I then saw both a nonexistant NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 and my NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 were listed. I uninstalled the 645, and restarted Windows hoping that might resolve the issue, but it did not - the GTX 950 is still 'hidden'.

The other thing that happened yesterday, earlier in the morning, was a Windows update KB3140743. Because that was a suspicious coincidence, I uninstalled that as well, and rebooted again, but still no resolution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I suppose the card may have failed suddenly, but this seems more like a Windows 10 problem.

Thanks, Myles

MylesMcNally, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

1. NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Turing GeForce

2. GeForce GTX 1660 Super Installation - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GeForce GTX 1660 Super Installation - BSOD: Hello, I have recently switched from Ryzen 3 1300X to Ryzen 5 2600, added 8GB extra RAM same type of my current 8GB and changed from Radeon RX550 to GeForce GTX 1660 Super GPU. I installed the drivers for the nvidia card but then shortly into playing AC odyssey i get BSOD...
  3. GeForce GTX 1660 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GeForce GTX 1660 problem: On Tuesday, I received the GTX 1660 that I had ordered previously, just yesterday, I installed it. There were no flaws with plugging it in. I booted up my computer with no problems at first. I loaded up Rainbow Six Siege, to see that my framerate was far less than it should...
  4. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  5. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 and 1650 Super GPUs: [ATTACH] SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 29, 2019 In the latest addition to its GeForce® GTX® family of gaming GPUs, NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER -- the successor to its most successful GPU ever -- as well as the GeForce 1650 SUPER. [img] [img] Designed to...
  6. NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces GeForce GTX 1650 Turing GPUs: Welcome to GeForce GTX PC gaming. NVIDIA today launched worldwide the GeForce GTX 1650, giving you smooth performance on the latest games. With the arrival of the GTX 1650, our acclaimed Turing family of GeForce GTX GPUs now starts at $149. The GTX 1650 is the perfect...
  7. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU: [img] Powered by 12th-Gen Turing Architecture, GTX 1660 Ti up to 3x Faster Than GTX 960, 1.5x Than GTX 1060; Available Today NVIDIA today introduced the GeForce® GTX® 1660 Ti, a new gaming GPU that delivers a big step up in performance and power efficiency for today’s most...
  8. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 is now available: The GeForce RTX 2070 is now available! GeForce RTX 2070Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2070 GeForce GTX 1070 GPU Architecture Turing Turing Pascal RTX-OPS 45T 42T - Boost Clock 1710 MHz (OC) 1620 MHz 1683 MHz Frame Buffer 8 GB GDDR6 8 GB GDDR6 8 GB GDDR5 Memory Speed 14 Gbps 14...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available: The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented. GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2080 GeForce GTX 1080 GPU...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...