Windows 10: NVIDIA Update 9901

Discus and support NVIDIA Update 9901 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Evening, Has anyone else experienced the update issue with the nVIDIA 9901 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartyGe, May 2, 2020.

1. MartyGe Win User

NVIDIA Update 9901

Good Evening,

Has anyone else experienced the update issue with the nVIDIA 9901 update

:)

MartyGe, May 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond NVIDIA Update 9901 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 2, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, May 2, 2020
  4. NVIDIA Update 9901

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 2, 2020
Thema:

NVIDIA Update 9901

1. NVIDIA Update 9901 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Update 9901

2. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  3. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia driver updates: Today, I attempted to run X-Plane 11 on a windows laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX graphics card for the workload. This was working fine a week ago. Now it says my driver needs to be updated. The Vulkan page is confusion. The Nvidia page says that the OEM should put the...
  4. nvidia driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. updating nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    updating nvidia drivers: my laptop is alienware 17 r5 i9 and it has nvidia geforce gtx 1080 graphics card. i am currently on windows 10 build 1809 is having the latest windows build a requirement to install new drivers? i asked a nvidia support agent about that. he said that the new drivers are...
  6. Nvidia Graphics Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia Graphics Update: So I downloaded the graphics driver update that was released today on geforce experience for my gtx 970 and after starting the installation a couple minutes in my screen goes black. Its been like this for an hour. Is anyone else having troubles with the update?...
  7. current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware: Hi there I think people who want to try the leaked build 9901 on a VM will be disappointed -- attempting to install from the ISO on either WKS 10.0.4 or WKS 11 causes message at boot --error in virtual CPU caused the VM to fail. (VMware workstation -- same in vmplayer)....
  8. Snipping tool better in 9901

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool better in 9901: A minor change in 9901 - snipping tool now guesses what you want. Just click on new and you no longer (as in 8) have to specify window or full screen. It will select a window snip from partially obscured window which is pretty cool. Rather bizarrely it will try to take a...
  9. 9901

in Windows 10 Support
    9901: does anyone know the release date of this new build 3374
  10. Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901: As expected, this newly leaked build of Windows 10 features a ton of improvements over what we've seen officially in the Windows 10 Technical Preview. And it makes me wish we could go back to the old days of weekly builds during Windows betas. Anyway, there is a lot here....