Windows 10: Nvidia video settings

Discus and support Nvidia video settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i change nvidia video settings or scaling nothing happens please help submitted by /u/Pouriakh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pouriakh, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Nvidia video settings

When i change nvidia video settings or scaling nothing happens please help

submitted by /u/Pouriakh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pouriakh, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Compumind Win User

Nvidia video settings

Windows gets sluggish when video is playing

@esa -

Few suggestions:

1) Cleanly uninstall your RTX video drivers using Programs and Features under Control Panel. Make sure nothing from Nvidia is left behind.
    2) Download CCleaner (free) to scan the registry and remove all entries on the default setting.
    2) Reboot and install the new driver set from the Nvidia website.
    3) Check and see.

I might need to see a list of programs on your system.

*Smile

Compumind, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Nvidia video settings

1. Nvidia video settings - Similar Threads - Nvidia video settings

2. nvidia display settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia display settings missing: nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-settings-missing/ba56fe5e-c634-4b39-8615-3989020c0a5d
  3. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  4. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  5. nVidia Settings Not Loading

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia Settings Not Loading: Hi. a couple of time now, very randomly, when i boot up the machine doesn't apply my nvid settings. when i first built/set-up the machine, i used the nVidia Control Panel to set up the gamma etc as the standard load is too bright for what i need, and this usually comes into...
  6. nvidia video driver is not combat compatible?

nvidia video driver is not combat compatible?: hi guys, having problems with my graphics card driver, first tried to update via geforece expericen, but it said: This nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this windows version? I also checked my windows version is also current (version 1909) and 64bit....
  7. 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 Update and Nvidia video cards: How long until PCs with NVIDIA video cards can get the 2004 update. My laptop updated fine but my desktop has an NVIDIA video card and won't pull in the update - even the update assistant won't get it. I read there was a compatibility problem....
  8. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hi everyone, I know this isn't a Windows problem, but I feel like this is the best forum for me to post in since I got a great and fast response for my problem last time. When I try to open my NVIDIA Control Panel, it always gives me the message: "NVIDIA Display...
  9. Help or advice setting up dual video cards (NVIDIA)

Help or advice setting up dual video cards (NVIDIA): Hi, I recently got a new rig. Quite happy with it but wanted to make use of my older video card if possible. The older card is a GeForce GTX 780 and the new card is a GeForce GTX 1080 which is what is currently installed in the rig?? They both have DDR5 interfaces......
  10. Video TDR Failure (NVidia)

Video TDR Failure (NVidia): Hi guys! I got a problem with my GPUs on my laptop. Basically, after closing a game (WoT), but not all times, I get a BSOD which refers to the folder igdkmd64. I tried any solution, but none of them worked. Any ideas of how can I solve this? Thanks in advance. 35340