Windows 10: NVIDIA

Discus and support NVIDIA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I effectively stop NVIDIA - permanently - from continually reinstalling itself on my computer after I've tried every way I can google to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glad24, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Glad24 Win User

NVIDIA

How do I effectively stop NVIDIA - permanently - from continually reinstalling itself on my computer after I've tried every way I can google to delete it?

Thanks in advance

:)

Glad24, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Windows update forcing Nvidia Driver 432.00

Hi, you showed this to be WU in a screenshot here. Suggest you send that to Nvidia, with other appropriate ones to show how it's not blocked and you have taken the appropriate steps.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

NVIDIA

Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

NVIDIA

1. NVIDIA - Similar Threads - NVIDIA

2. Dell XPS L502x intell 3000/Nvidia geforce GT 540M driver errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS L502x intell 3000/Nvidia geforce GT 540M driver errors: Since we upgraded to win 10 home /1909 we have had issues with setting up an external monitor. Initially win 10 froze as soon as we attached the hdmi cable, even with the monitor off. Initially we tried the latest driver from Nvidia, however this isn't compatible. We...
  3. Upgrade failure I think NVIDIA GTX 260 Card error - may the drivers needed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade failure I think NVIDIA GTX 260 Card error - may the drivers needed update: Upgrade failure I think NVIDIA GTX 260 Card error - may the drivers needed update I retried Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro --- failed for second time I think NVIDIA Card error - may the drivers needed update see screenshots - in series which appear in...
  4. Nvidia driver crash, won't recover with ctrl+shift+start+B key combo

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver crash, won't recover with ctrl+shift+start+B key combo: this is really starting to make me crazy my display driver keeps crashing since updating to the version 442.19+442.37, my monitor would randomly go to sleep mode and the system is still running it happened when i was watching a video pause play there is sound in my headphones...
  5. Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card

Intel HD Graphics Driver disappears when installing nVidia card: Recently I was trying to troubleshoot a program for streaming & recording, it said there was an option to choose between my nVidia card for high quality or onboard Intel HD Graphics for more free memory available. I found however I could not, my system only shows my nVidia...
  6. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: I have an ASUS laptop with a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card. The graphics card stopping working suddenly, and I attempted a multitude of things to try to make it work again. I downloaded new updates, but that didn't help as the nvidia driver was oddly incompatible....
  7. NVIDIA driver not compatible with this version of Windows

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA driver not compatible with this version of Windows: Hi, I have a HP LAPTOP on 64bit Windows 10, version 1809 (Build 17763.1039). with nVidia card GeForce 820M.I try to install the last nVidia driver 425.31 64bit version by: 1) Downloaded and ran DDU in safe mode as per instructions 2) Re-started, and, but now installer stops...
  8. Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card

Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card: Hello Everybody, While I am using Nvidia Graphic Card, for example playing a game, the brightness decreasing and increasing frequently. When I unplug the the power cable and then plug in again, the problem is temporarily fixed. How can I fix the problem? My computer is...
  9. Nvidia Inc Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD Whql hotfix Driver v442.37 for notebooks...

Nvidia Inc Released new Geforce DCH & STANDARD Whql hotfix Driver v442.37 for notebooks...: On 14-02-2020 Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD whql hotfix driver v442.37 for Windows 10 64 bit only. On 17-02-2020 I successfully installed the latest driver via another special method on windows 10 64bit 1909 build no 18363.657. I would recommend...
  10. So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So I'm trying to open up programs like Nvidia Shadowplay Setup and the Defragger Software,...: ...Task Scheduler doesn't work. I've tried starting/restarting it in services.msc, but I get this error: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-im-trying-to-open-up-programs-like-nvidia/d4d61eee-3c47-4215-87ff-f600c8e2b673

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia display 26.21.14.3200