Windows 10: NVIDIA

Discus and support NVIDIA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I download the NVIDIA control panel and is it compatible with my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AJgupta1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. AJgupta1 Win User

NVIDIA

how do I download the NVIDIA control panel and is it compatible with my laptop

:)

AJgupta1, Sep 4, 2018
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Sep 4, 2018
  3. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 4, 2018
  4. NVIDIA

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA

1. NVIDIA - Similar Threads - NVIDIA

2. NVIDIA Ge Force 730

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVIDIA Ge Force 730: Imcrashing after a while using the computer after a few updates It never happened before, What can I do Driver updates don't work from NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-ge-force-730/daacbd9c-6723-4cec-a8a6-e379668a42e3
  3. NVidia graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia graphics card not working: Nvidia graphics card is not working since pc is updated to W10 from W7. It freezes the screen & hence I have to disable graphics card in BIOS, then pc works fine. If anyone has solution then pl reply. Thanks....
  4. PC Compatibility with NVIDIA Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Compatibility with NVIDIA Graphics Card: Hi, I am using the following PC: [ATTACH] with the following Motherboard: [ATTACH] with 8 GB RAM and Windows 10: Professional. I want to know if my PC is compatible with any of these GPUs: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950. And if...
  5. Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not indicating the correct PhysX configuration? Even after applying to switch to my Nvidia...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ky4ru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fut0mb/not_indicating_the_correct_physx_configuration/
  6. Nvidia driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver problem: Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver. My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti,...
  7. Nvidia driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver problem: Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver. My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti,...
  8. Everytime I boot up my laptop, Nvidia control panel goes missing from the taskbar. So I...

Everytime I boot up my laptop, Nvidia control panel goes missing from the taskbar. So I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vaishnav_jois [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft6m0m/everytime_i_boot_up_my_laptop_nvidia_control/
  9. I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone

I reinstalled windows 10 via a USB and now my Nvidia graphics card is completely gone: I wanted to reset my laptop but windows said it was missing some files so I just reinstalled windows via USB. This caused my Nvidia mx 130 card to be completely gone.i can't find it anywhere and when I tried to install the drivers for the graphics card, it said that no Nvidia...
  10. nVidia - Can Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia - Can Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware: Everything was working on Windows 7. Spec's: Onboard graphics (intel 4600), and nVidia GTX 770M. Did a clean install of Windows 10, on a new SSD and the GTX 770M isn't even recognized as even being there. (no unknown device, etc). Put the old HDD back in with Windows7, and...