Windows 10: Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

Discus and support Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I turn it on again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rxcklet, Aug 3, 2022.

1. rxcklet Win User

Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

How do I turn it on again?

:)

rxcklet, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Suman_B Win User

Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Aug 3, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Nvidia's control panel

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  4. nvidia control panel

nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. Nvidia control panel wont work

Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  6. Nvidia control panel wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  7. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.: How do I turn it on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidias-control-panel-color-slider-doesnt-work/fdf82df8-3c53-4c05-9e4c-1bbd5c24f24f
  8. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.: How do I turn it on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidias-control-panel-color-slider-doesnt-work/fdf82df8-3c53-4c05-9e4c-1bbd5c24f24f
  9. Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel app(?) not working: I decided to update my nvidia drivers, so I downloaded the latest game ready driver package for my gtx 960, used nvslimmer to trim away the stuff I don't want installed, leaving the install core, physX, and the display drivers, updated, and it seems to have went fine then I...
  10. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....