Windows 10: Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

Discus and support Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Pretty stoked that Nvidia are finally going to support adaptive sync Monitors to use G-Sync features. More can be found here on it: NVIDIA to certify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ern88, Jan 8, 2019.

1. ern88 Win User

Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

ern88, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SIGSEGV Win User

NVIDIA Introduces G-SYNC Technology for Gaming Monitors

hope it helps..

SIGSEGV, Jan 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

FreeSync or G-Sync or both?

Hi,

I am on the way to buy a new monitor (2560 x 1440) (under 5ms Gray-to-Gray) and min. 120 Hz.
    I have a GTX 970 - so is it better to buy a G-Sync monitor? Or is there a monitor that has both technologies?

I don't know if my next GPU will be an AMD or nVidia - so could it be better to by a neutral monitor with 144 Hz (No FreeSync and no G-Sync)

And how does a monitor with FreeSync behave on nVidia, or G-Sync with an AMD GPU?

Suggestions?

VulkanBros, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

1. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors - Similar Threads - Nvidia's Sync finally

2. How to enable G-Sync on Windows FreeSync Monitor

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable G-Sync on Windows FreeSync Monitor: [ATTACH]Both Intel and AMD have been the most dominating brands in the PC industry, so, it is pretty obvious that there will be having some sort of healthy competition. But a few years back, Nvidia announced a list of AMD FreeSync Monitors that will be able to run the...
  3. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  4. Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best settings for gaming (NVIDIA/G-Sync/etc): Hi, I have a GTX 1060 6GB and an AOC Agon AG271QG which is 1440p, G-Sync and 165 Hz refresh rate. Now.. I know my 1060 is not able to take advantage of that monitor, but to get the most out of my GPU I want to know what game settings I should be choosing. I would like to...
  5. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  6. Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  7. G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?: Hi, I have a new laptop with G-Sync but I cannot see anywhere in the Nvidia Control Panel where I can turn this feature on or off... Some older tutorials point to a Display option in the Nvidia Control Panel but I only have the 3D Settings option... So how do I see the...
  8. G-Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G-Sync: Whats up guys? how do i confirm that gsync is currently working? like ive been having trouble with it. in CP i have it set to full screen apps, and in global 3d settings, i have screen set to G-sync, and V-sync is set to app controlled and off in games. from what i read, this...
  9. Monitor Questions G-Sync?

Monitor Questions G-Sync?: Recently built a new computer i7-7700k and used a GTX 1060. Am using a Samsung 24 inch lcd monitor that I have had for some time. It is a 5ms monitor. Not bad and I am wondering if upgrading to the more current monitor such as a G-Sync using the TN panel is something that is...
  10. Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor

Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor: I am curious. Has anyone have or had a build with a Nvidia gpu with non gsync monitor? I know there's v-sync and fast sync but haven't done enough research to know how it works exactly. Any experiences here? I thought of getting a lg ultrawide monitor with 75hz. Why am I...