Windows 10: NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

Discus and support NVLDDMKM crashes!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Literally running out of ideas!!!!! having game crashes in a bunch of games and any 3D application. It does occur on the desktop but less often.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanOB, Feb 24, 2021.

1. NathanOB Win User

NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

Literally running out of ideas!!!!!

having game crashes in a bunch of games and any 3D application. It does occur on the desktop but less often.
    NVLDDMKM.sys error followed by display driver has recovered information event.

ive tried DDU new and old drivers, windows re-install. Currently a clean windows install all drives wiped. Issue still persisted so i tried hardware and rma’d my gpu. Still crashing. Reverted all overclocks, tried many solution online but this far none have worled for me!!

please help!!!!!!

My pc is as below.

Motherboard-

Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula

Processor-

Intel I9-9900K
    AIO CPU Cooler-Master-Liquid Pro 240
    Stock fans replaced with Noctua NH-12 x2
    RAM-HyperX Predator 3200MHz 16GB

Graphics Card-
    EVGA FTW3 ULTRA RTX 2080 8GB

08G-P4-2287-KR
    PSU-
    Cooler Master G750M
    Boot Drive-
    WD Blue 500GB SSD
    Main storage Drive-
    2TB FireCuda HDD
    Game Drive-
    M.2 1TB Samsung 970 evo NVMe
    Game Drive-
    M.2 500GB Samsung 970 evo NVMe

:)

NathanOB, Feb 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 24, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Zardoc Win User

NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

GTX 780 Win 15063 4K Display Nvlddmkm Error

Hi all,

I have a GTX 780 with dual screens, one being an Asus PB27Q inch 4K. I get tearing, Firefox crashes, Nvlddmkm Error.

I'm trying to find the right driver for this type of card and I can't get the finger on it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. NVLDDMKM crashes!!!! :)

Zardoc, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

1. NVLDDMKM crashes!!!! - Similar Threads - NVLDDMKM crashes

2. ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..: The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer....
  3. ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..: The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer....
  4. Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found": games are crashed after a few minutes of gaming. theres also buzzing sound before crashing to desktops sometimes.here's the following error detail in the windows event logs :I'm not using an app like RTX Voice or NVIDIA Broadcaster, also did the clean installation and...
  5. Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found"

Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found": games are crashed after a few minutes of gaming. theres also buzzing sound before crashing to desktops sometimes.here's the following error detail in the windows event logs :I'm not using an app like RTX Voice or NVIDIA Broadcaster, also did the clean installation and...
  6. Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found": games are crashed after a few minutes of gaming. theres also buzzing sound before crashing to desktops sometimes.here's the following error detail in the windows event logs:Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 06/02/2024 11:33:01 Event ID: 0 Task Category: None Level:...
  7. Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found"

Game crash with "The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found": games are crashed after a few minutes of gaming. theres also buzzing sound before crashing to desktops sometimes.here's the following error detail in the windows event logs:Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 06/02/2024 11:33:01 Event ID: 0 Task Category: None Level:...
  8. nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing: Hi, I have recently upgraded my PC hardware information written in the bottom. I was expecting a better performance in games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and Forza Horizon etc. However when I try to start games, they are either closing itself or crashing. I have checked the...
  9. nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing

nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing: Hi, I have recently upgraded my PC hardware information written in the bottom. I was expecting a better performance in games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and Forza Horizon etc. However when I try to start games, they are either closing itself or crashing. I have checked the...
  10. Crash caused by nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash caused by nvlddmkm: Hello, for the past few weeks, my laptop has been crashing every so often. I have no idea what causes the crash and when it happens. Sometimes it happens a few times in a day, sometimes it can go an entire week without occurring.I tried analyzing the crash dumps generated by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event 14 nvlddmkm