Windows 10: nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

Discus and support nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.My device dekstop specification:The problem starts when I try to run games via Steam, also encountered similar error while trying to view webpages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michał1979, Jan 30, 2022.

1. nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

Hi.My device dekstop specification:The problem starts when I try to run games via Steam, also encountered similar error while trying to view webpages in Microsoft Edge or even playing music I use Foobar.1. Games/Steam are unexpectedly closed, sometimes it finishes with blue screen, but in most cases game crashes to desktop. MOST IMPORTANT: it's not a specific place/moment in games, but the error appears mostly in unexpected moments oddly enough usually not during heavy GPU or processor usage. T2. Some green marks/blur appear on the screen almost everytime just before the crash, mouse a

:)

Michał1979, Jan 30, 2022

2. LiveKernelEvent 141

I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it?

Thanks in advance

ThomasPrisco, Jan 30, 2022
  3. LiveKernelEvents 141 and 117

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you're having this issue is due to video card driver failure. We found a thread with a similar concern. We recommend that you see the answer of
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this
    link
    to address this matter.

Let us know what happens after.

Regile Reb, Jan 30, 2022
  4. nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

LiveKernelEvent 141

So my computer has started randomly restarting (often when starting a game or when heavily multitasking) and the reliability center gives the following error message after the reboot:

Beschrijving

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Probleem met handtekening
    Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc288f55ae460
    Parameter 2: fffff8075f22c7e4
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 418
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2067

I've stress tested my GPU (with Furmark) and my CPU (with IntelProcessor Diagnostic Tool), run the SFC and DSIM through admin command prompt but everything comes up clean. I've re-installed several drivers but also to no avail. I then tried the driver verifier
    tool and got the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error but no driver was listed. I then had to reboot in safe mode to turn off the verifier (getting constant BSOD on windows start) but still can't seem to trace the
    problem.

The minidump file for the latest crash can be found here: 010519-15187-01.dmp

I have got to be missing something but don't know what. Any help?

Thanks in advance

dries_dries, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

1. nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm driver livekernelevent

2. nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors: Hi.My device dekstop specification:The problem starts when I try to run games via Steam, also encountered similar error while trying to view webpages in Microsoft Edge or even playing music I use Foobar.1. Games/Steam are unexpectedly closed, sometimes it finishes with blue...
  3. nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvlddmkm driver and livekernelevent 141 errors: Hi.My device dekstop specification:The problem starts when I try to run games via Steam, also encountered similar error while trying to view webpages in Microsoft Edge or even playing music I use Foobar.1. Games/Steam are unexpectedly closed, sometimes it finishes with blue...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 141: Hello everyone, have new pc and clean install windows 10 pro with may 10 update and software for my pc for motherboard, processor and gpu, after playing multiple games AAA games, dota 2 and lol suddenly screen lag and then freeze , when I checked reliability history it...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 141: Hi, can anyone help me with this hardware problem that keeps on occuring to me? It crashes mk11 whenever I play it and it happens around 30 minutes into a session. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hello everyone! Since yesterday morning, my pc freezes, presenting a screen full of vertical lines and emitting an annoying sound through the headphones as if the audio track, from Youtube video or videogame, started playing the same note: since I don't get answers through...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: I receive a LiveKernel141 Error when I am gaming. Here is the description via reliability monitor. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  8. LiveKernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Customization
    LiveKernelEvent 141: I have been getting LiveKernelEvent 141 in reliability monitor and it causes games to crash. I checked everything with my graphics drivers and disabled other programs. What can I do do fix it? Thanks in advance...
  9. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hello, I am experiencing multiple system crashes a day and I have no idea how to stop them. They happen mostly in one game called "The Hunt Showdown". I've tried reinstalling the game and I reached out to the support of the game but they said they're not qualified to help me...
  10. LiveKernelEvent 141

LiveKernelEvent 141: Hey people, lately my computer keeps crashing after a livekernelevent 141 hardware failure. When it occurs, both screens go black, I hear still sound for a few seconds, and then my pc reboots. I have already completely reinstalled my video card drivers, and I ran sfc and...