Windows 10: nvlddmkm errors event id 13 and 14 when activating drivers after clean install

Discus and support nvlddmkm errors event id 13 and 14 when activating drivers after clean install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've had a very frustrating bug for a bit. I've tried to troubleshoot and can't seem to resolve this. I've got it narrowed down to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by McJasper, Nov 25, 2019.

1. McJasper Win User

nvlddmkm errors event id 13 and 14 when activating drivers after clean install

Hello,

I've had a very frustrating bug for a bit. I've tried to troubleshoot and can't seem to resolve this. I've got it narrowed down to the graphics card drivers. I have the newest Nvidia drivers. I've booted in Safe Mode, deleted the device in Device Manager, restarted, reinstalled newest drivers. System works fine when I only have Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 active (I've got an Optimus system). But as soon as I activate my 970M card, I get errors 13 and 14 from nvlddmkm.

I haven't messed with the system at all since clean OS reinstall about two months ago. I've got the Asus GL502VT system with no overclocking/custom tuning.

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\UVMLiteController0x1

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x404490=0x80000001

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

\Device\UVMLiteController0x1

13604(2ed0) 8401359d 003aa70d

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

:)

McJasper, Nov 25, 2019
  2. redhonker Win User

Error: Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

The following event are observed in the event log. I uninstalled nVidia 431.60 and let Windows 10 find the appropriate driver. The error appears less frequently but it's still there. What could be done to fix it?

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

\Device\Video2

Graphics Exception: ESR 0x500900=0x80000001

redhonker, Nov 25, 2019
  3. GIL
    Gil Win User
    Error message appear after installed softmod driver

hey all,

As the title suggest i am having problems with softmod driver. Now it started givin me warning with following output.

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: ati2mtag
    Event Category: CPLIB
    Event ID: 52225
    Date: 18/07/2005
    Time: 14:07:18
    User: N/A
    Computer: *********
    Description:
    CPLIB :: Open Session - Failed to load the library
    ------------------------------------------------
    It's no such error if I install official driver. Older ATI drivers where removed before installation with driver cleaner.

System: AMD1700+, KT266A with 4in1 4.43, 512M, ATI 9500

4. none8 Win User

Event ID 13 occured at time of reoccuring crash. Need help fixing.

I'm facing black screen crashes regularly, and this most recent one came during a game, just after I "Reset" Windows 10 without keeping any original system contents. Essentially a fresh installation of Windows 10, almost.

Event Viewer logged the error at time of crash, Event ID 13, 30 times at the exact moment it occured, and the error description reads identical every time in the general tab, with one variation being under \Device\Video3.

Here's what the two Error descriptions state under General, 1 after another 30 times:

Event ID 13:

\Device\Video3

Variable String too Large
    the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table"

Event ID 13

\Device\Video3

NVRM: Graphics TEX Exception on (GPC 2, TPC 1): TEX NACK / Page Fault
    the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

How can I fix this and what is causing it?

none8, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm errors event id 13 and 14 when activating drivers after clean install - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm errors event

2. The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.: The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated...
  3. The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.: The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated...
  4. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors: Hello , My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them .Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:...
  5. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors: Hello , My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them .Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:...
  6. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found: A few days ago my system strated crashing almost every day while I play some games. Sometimes I get a blue screen, other times I just loose the screen and have to hard reset and in other times the system reboots itself . I already tried unistalling the video drivers and...
  8. When running into nvlddmkm Error Event ID 13 - try this

When running into nvlddmkm Error Event ID 13 - try this: When I ran into this issue about two weeks back, out of nowhere, what I came to a conclusion wasn't really found anywhere on the internet. As you know error nvlddmkm Event ID 13 from Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System is due to a graphics issue, things can happen...
  9. Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.

Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found.: I recently bought the Ryzen 7+1660ti variant of Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H. In the first week owning it, I already experienced daily BSODs with error related to nvlddmkm. Since reinstalling Nvidia drivers using DDU did not solved the issue, I did a fresh install of windows...
  10. Error: Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found

Error: Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found: The following event are observed in the event log. I uninstalled nVidia 431.60 and let Windows 10 find the appropriate driver. The error appears less frequently but it's still there. What could be done to fix it? The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found