Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Im keep getting this blue screen error. I have gtx 1060 3gb graphic card. Uninstalled the graphic card driver in safe mode with DDU and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsilGüneri, Aug 1, 2020.

1. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error 82b0fc9e-123b-406e-9f3f-b55f25ac0eaf?upload=true.jpg

Im keep getting this blue screen error. I have gtx 1060 3gb graphic card. Uninstalled the graphic card driver in safe mode with DDU and installed the latest version and for now i dont know if it worked. Its been like 30 minutes since i tried latest version but the problem is when i go to c:/windows/system32/drivers there is no nvlddmkm.sys file. Would downloading and placing it manually work? or what should I do

:)

AsilGüneri, Aug 1, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2020
  4. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

1. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys Blue

2. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  3. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  4. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  5. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys: We are facing an issue with our computers, the blue screen appears randomly, I checked the dump files and it comes with the following error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cpuz136x64sys/fcf89b00-7fd1-47f4-8ce6-b49f2072180f
  7. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  8. wdf01000.sys blue screen

wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  9. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  10. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...