Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Im keep getting this blue screen error. I have gtx 1060 3gb graphic card. Uninstalled the graphic card driver in safe mode with DDU and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsilGüneri, Aug 1, 2020.

1. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error 82b0fc9e-123b-406e-9f3f-b55f25ac0eaf?upload=true.jpg

Im keep getting this blue screen error. I have gtx 1060 3gb graphic card. Uninstalled the graphic card driver in safe mode with DDU and installed the latest version and for now i dont know if it worked. Its been like 30 minutes since i tried latest version but the problem is when i go to c:/windows/system32/drivers there is no nvlddmkm.sys file. Would downloading and placing it manually work? or what should I do

:)

AsilGüneri, Aug 1, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2020
  4. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error

1. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys Blue

2. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  3. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  4. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
  5. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  6. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything : -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows -reinstalling network driver with an old version -Windows Key + R > type verifier.exe in the "Open" box > OK...
  7. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows -reinstalling network driver with an old version kindly resolve this critical issue , this is the second time...
  8. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows...
  9. system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen: each time when my lectures are completed on rioplay 2 there is blue screen it shows your pc ran into a problem solfs5.sys failed it has been already 3 times it shows blue screen with same problem error code what to do...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....