Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys Bluescreen / Windows 10

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys Bluescreen / Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sorry, i have no Bug Report yet cause i downgraded back to Win7 at the moment. The Problem i have/ had is: After upgrade Win7 -> Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nozmint, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Nozmint Win User

nvlddmkm.sys Bluescreen / Windows 10

Hello,

sorry, i have no Bug Report yet cause i downgraded back to Win7 at the moment.

The Problem i have/ had is:

After upgrade Win7 -> Win10 i get after 5-10 Minutes latest a Bluescreen caused by:

nvlddmkm.sys

I tried differnet drivers from nvidia from Win7 to latest ...,81 (for Win10) all the same.
    Once an nVidia Driver is installed the system crashes.

I also tried to let Win Update install only.. no difference.
    Once the card seems to be regulary installed and running in device manager with correct drivers. The system crashes.
    My Card: GeForce 9600 GSO Fatality (Win10 able)

Read a lot about, but found no help yet.
    Hope i get luck here!

Any idea or way i can fix the problem? Cause i really would like to use Win10.

Thanks.

:)

Nozmint, Aug 25, 2015

2. Win10 Bluescreen nvlddmkm.sys error

Hi i already tried updating my driver. lets see if will not occur again. Thanks!

Allan Mark Ramilo, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Taffy087, Aug 25, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill your system specs more completely in.How to fill in your system specs:
    Attachment 33889

Attachment 33890

5. Nozmint Win User
    Thanks for your reply.. i will do this later, at work at the moment.
    Only the crash dump i can´t give.

Nozmint, Aug 25, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Working in the night?
    Unfortunately we can't help you without at least 1 dump.

7. Nozmint Win User
    Yes, i have shift.. late night and early .

OK, can u short describe where i find the dump.
    I will upgrade again to Win10.
    The failure is reproducable.
    Hope i have enough time to get the file or also in Safe Mode available?
    I think next day i have the file then.
    Will post it asap.

Nozmint, Aug 25, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Don't upgrade again yet, first we need to make sure there are no problems regarding corruption of files, drivers or hardware problems.

Please open admin command prompt (right click windows logo > command prompt (admin)), copy/paste command "sfc /scannow" (without quotes).
    We want sfc to say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations".If sfc doesn't say this when finished you need to reboot for sfc to fix the problems, after you rebooted try sfc /scannow again.
    Keep doing sfc /scannow command, reboot, sfc /scannow a few times.

9. Nozmint Win User
    Hmm.. ok, hope that will help..
    Cause Windows 7 runs without any problem.
    I will first do the steps u wrote..
    I will report if there is anything found.
    If not i try the upgrade again to gain the crash dump.
    I have an Image of the running Win7 sytsem so only the Win10 installation will take the time.
    To go back to 7 is no problem.

Nozmint, Aug 25, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please don't try to upgrade to windows 10, until we can say there are no problems.
    Sfc (System File Check) only checks for the files of windows.
    There are a couple of more tests to go, but starting with sfc /scannow.

11. Nozmint Win User
    Updated System specs...

SFC ends with: "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations" in Win7

What shall i do next?

Btw installed Win10 on other HD Clean.. seems working first.. installed all drivers and updates.. started then to install Firefox.. and crashed with Bluescreen (nvlddmkm.sys).. i will have a look for the crashdump if i´m back from work tomorrow.
    it´s the same BSOD like the upgrade ones so i can work with 7 and test 10 on other HD.

Nozmint, Aug 27, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please check your windows updates history.
    If there are any driver updates for Nvidia drivers then you have found the problem.
    In my sign you can find the tutorial for disabling driver updates in windows updates.

13. Nozmint Win User

Thx.. i know where i find the section. i will have a look and give feedback then.

Nozmint, Aug 27, 2015
  14. Nozmint Win User
    Attachment 34975

There is the latest Crash File...

sfc/ scannow says all ok *Confused

it is really confusing...

the Bluescreen does´n´t appear now after 5 minutes.. but it is still coming..

Please have a look and help me.
    I don´t know how this files work..

Nozmint, Aug 30, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please disable the Nvidia streaming kernel service / Nvidia Streamer Service if it is there enabled:
    • Search msconfig and open it
    • Go to the tab services
    • Check 'hide microsoft services'
    • Seach the service and disable it
    • Click apply, click ok
    • Reboot if asked

If you still get a bluescreen, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys Bluescreen / Windows 10 - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys Bluescreen

2. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  3. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  4. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  6. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  7. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  8. critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep

critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep: It's unbelievable that microsoft and nvidia after 3 years can't solve this problem on windows 10! I'm so angry that I do every thing to solve this problem but didn't work! Please help me! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Status Not reported Description A problem...
  9. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  10. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
Tags: