Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys BSOD after updating to 372.90 Driver on GTX 980M

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys BSOD after updating to 372.90 Driver on GTX 980M in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Did you try the drivers Clevo provide? Or is that driver not the right one required for the game? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by acefire, Sep 21, 2016.

1. axe0 New Member

nvlddmkm.sys BSOD after updating to 372.90 Driver on GTX 980M

Did you try the drivers Clevo provide? Or is that driver not the right one required for the game?

2. acefire Win User

The driver they provided is ancient. Most games wouldn't even work on that driver. *Sad

acefire, Sep 25, 2016
  3. axe0 New Member
    It all sounds to me like a bug in the drivers

4. acefire Win User

So there's no real way to actually solve it unless Clevo does it?

Side note, I did some peeking into the driver inf file. It has my exact laptop and gpu model code inside. Totally stumped why it just keeps BSOD on me when I use Intel gpu or gives me an unusable display on the dgpu. (Probably it also BSODed on the dgpu, just that I couldn't see it since the whole display is messed up)

acefire, Sep 26, 2016
  5. acefire Win User
    Hi, I don't mean to grave dig an old thread but just wanted to let you know that the issue was due to hardware failure.

They replaced the motherboard and GPU.

Appreciate your help!

acefire, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys BSOD after updating to 372.90 Driver on GTX 980M - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys BSOD

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys": After going through a very long sequence of windows updates on my computer. My computer is now blue screening after 15 seconds of loading in, with a message related to "cpuz141 x64.sys". I see a few months ago this subreddit had complaints about windows updates causing...
  5. Gtx 1050ti new drivers (452.06) BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gtx 1050ti new drivers (452.06) BSOD: Can you guys help regular user.I been getting some BSOD errors since I updated my gpu to version 452.06. I know that problem is driver of my gpu because I tested everything else. First time I got BSOD I was thinking its because of windows, so I reinstalled windows...
  6. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: Hello, I have a Asus P5E3 Premium ACPI Bios Revision 003 with a Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ9450 Yorkfield, LGA775 . the system disk is mounted in sata 0 raid thanks to the system integrated into the motherboard.La carte est équipée d'un kit hyperX 2 x 1 Go de DDR3-SDRAM...
  7. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  9. GTX 970 hardware or drivers causing BSOD?

GTX 970 hardware or drivers causing BSOD?: Hello - here is my situation: Approx 1 week ago I upgraded from a GTX 770 (had absolutely NO issues, infact I cant remember the last time I saw a BSOD with this PC) Upgraded to a R9 390X card, and sold my 770. Within a day, I started to get random reboots, crashes,...
  10. GTX 780 Win 15063 4K Display Nvlddmkm Error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GTX 780 Win 15063 4K Display Nvlddmkm Error: Hi all, I have a GTX 780 with dual screens, one being an Asus PB27Q inch 4K. I get tearing, Firefox crashes, Nvlddmkm Error. I'm trying to find the right driver for this type of card and I can't get the finger on it. Any suggestions? Thanks. *Smile 82365
Tags: