Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on older destop running WIN 10 Pro

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on older destop running WIN 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys. I have an older Media Center PC used primarily for watching videos/movies on the family room t.v. It started to BSOD with an old EVGA GTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Starkain, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Starkain Win User

nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on older destop running WIN 10 Pro

Hi Guys.

I have an older Media Center PC used primarily for watching videos/movies on the family room t.v. It started to BSOD with an old EVGA GTX 460. I uninstalled the drivers using DDU and installed the most current set, this did not resolve the issue. I updated the car to a GT 730 and I keep having the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. Performed clean installs each time no change. Before I scrap the NVIDIA and move to Radeon I am hoping to find a solution. Which as of yet seems to elude me.Attachment 114124

:)

Starkain, Dec 18, 2016

2. Start Menu

Is the destop and laptop running the same win build?

(type winver in run to find out)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 18, 2016
  3. gmccbi Win User
    Windows 10 Install issues - errors 80240055 and 80240FFF

I have tried NUMEROUS times to begin the installation procedure and keep getting the above errors...over and over.

Am running a custom built destop - 8gb RAM, three 1tb hds, Win 7 pro 64 bit.

I check for additional upgrades and cannot get any because I have to finish installing the Win 10 upgrade.

At this point I simply want to get rid of this Win 10 "upgrade" and wait for the FULL version to be released.

How can I get rid of this error-prone Win 10 upgrade?

gmccbi, Dec 18, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Nothing inside the zip,

How old is your PSU?
    And has your psu enough power to run these new cards.
    Do you have a spare PSU for testing or could borrow one.

lifetec, Dec 18, 2016
  5. Starkain Win User
    The PSU is a few years old but it is 750w PSU. it has more that enough power for the card. It is weird the zip doesn't have any thing in it. When I get back from work I will rerun the collection process and post the file.

Starkain, Dec 18, 2016
  6. Starkain Win User
    Attachment 114238 Attaching diag files.

Starkain, Dec 19, 2016
  7. lifetec Win User
    Many dumpfiles blames your nvdia driver.
    Your driver of your Hauppage device are from 2007, update this to a windows 10 compatible driver.
    Driver Description: Huappage WinTV PVR Video Capture
    Driver Update Site: Hauppauge Support Product Selector

Also your Realtek audio driver is from 2007.

The NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller has nvstor64.sys, 9.99.0000.0004 (English), 10/26/2007 17:51:32, 130080 bytes

lifetec, Dec 19, 2016
  8. valihrach Win User

valihrach, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on older destop running WIN 10 Pro - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys BSOD

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  5. dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix: I have run the driver verifier and created a minidump and nfo file. Intel i5-8400 Windows 10 1909 GTX1060 3GB Thanks for the help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRaCX8SFQwSpzXo1QxYDCZsTpQr?e=telifi...
  6. Win 10 on older PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 on older PC: Our old desktop PC is a Gateway SX2855, with Win7 home premium. I've heard that an "upgrade" can't work, but am considering cleaning the drive files are backed up and doing a straight install of Win 10 from DVD. Can anyone tell me whether this PC model can handle that?...
  7. Is it possible to run software on Win 10 from older Win versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to run software on Win 10 from older Win versions: I have an old licensed design program that is from/for Windows 98....is it possible to run this on my current Windows 10 version in some way ?? If not what are my options or possibilities (if any) to use this program in today's PC world ?? Thanks... Current Windows Version...
  8. dxgmms1.sys BSOD on older game (2006 and below)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dxgmms1.sys BSOD on older game (2006 and below): Greeting. I keep getting the BSOD described above on some of the old game I recently purchase on STEAM The list of game Star Wars Republic Commando Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines WhoCrashes V5.51 Stated that the system thread generated an exception which the...
  9. BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys: Hi! Ever since I updated to Windows 10 i keep getting these random freezes(sometimes when i am playing or even when i am just browsing the internet) and it came up with this electric like buzzing in the speakers(also in headphones so it is not the sound equipment). This has...
  10. Problems Moving HDD (And Data On It) to Windows 10 From Older Win Sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems Moving HDD (And Data On It) to Windows 10 From Older Win Sys: I have an old Windows 98 system that I have had around for years and have been preparing to move anything of importance from it to a Windows 10 system in preparation for discarding the Win 98 system. I rarely use it anymore and no longer back up files on it but still would...
Tags: