Windows 10: NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem

Discus and support NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everyday my randomly crashes to the BSOD. It says that i have a VIDEO TDR PROBLEM, and that has something to do with the file NVLDDMKM.SYS.I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThiagoDel Duca, May 26, 2022.

1. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem

Everyday my randomly crashes to the BSOD. It says that i have a VIDEO TDR PROBLEM, and that has something to do with the file NVLDDMKM.SYS.I searched online, and i formatted my computer. Didn't work. Then, i uninstalled my nvidia drivers, deleted the old ones and reinstalled via the original website. Still didn't work. After a thorough search, i found out that the file NVLDDMKM.SYS doesn't exist on my C:/System32/Drivers folders. Any help is appreciated.I3 4170 Zotac GTX 960 4GBWindows 10

:)

ThiagoDel Duca, May 26, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 26, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi Asellia,

Welcome to the 10forums.

What driver versions have you tried currently for your graphics?
    If it is the newest version, 361.43, try rolling back the drivers.
    Driver Rollback | NVIDIA
    Code:
    Code:
    Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VIDMM_CPU_HOST_APERTURE::UnmapRange+3a )  7: kd> lmvm nvlddmkmstart             end                 module name fffff800`cf870000 fffff800`d048b000   nvlddmkm   (deferred)                  Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys     Image name: nvlddmkm.sys     Timestamp:        Wed Dec 16 15:03:30 2015 (56716F32)     CheckSum:         00BE13AE     ImageSize:        00C1B000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

4. zbook Win User

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem

Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing

1) Run Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    At least 8 runs

2) run administrative command prompt:
    sfc /scannow
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    chkdsk /x /f /r
    For the chkdsk it will require a reboot and may take many hours. Plan to run it overnight.
    To view the chkdsk results run administrative command prompt or powershell: get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername –match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt

Let us know the results of each study.

Let's troubleshoot performing many of the steps for the driver in this link once memory, chkdsk, operating system integrity steps have been completed.

nvlddmkm.sys on Windows 10 Blue Screen Failure [Solved] - Driver Easy

zbook, May 26, 2022
Thema:

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem

1. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem - Similar Threads - NVLDDMKM SYS Problem

2. Crash caused by nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash caused by nvlddmkm: Hello, for the past few weeks, my laptop has been crashing every so often. I have no idea what causes the crash and when it happens. Sometimes it happens a few times in a day, sometimes it can go an entire week without occurring.I tried analyzing the crash dumps generated by...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  7. nvlddmkm cannot be found

nvlddmkm cannot be found: Hi, I'm having a problem with my pc and when searching online most of the suggestions come to a problem with GPU or GPU driver issues. the problem started two weeks ago and it only occurs during certain games, I can play GTAV and other games just fine but for some reason,...
  8. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  9. NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVLDDMKM crashes!!!!: Literally running out of ideas!!!!! having game crashes in a bunch of games and any 3D application. It does occur on the desktop but less often. NVLDDMKM.sys error followed by display driver has recovered information event. ive tried DDU new and old drivers, windows...
  10. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....