Windows 10: NVME 1.3 Drive Bug

Discus and support NVME 1.3 Drive Bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not sure which update exactly caused this issue to appear but my Adata SX 8200NP appears to have its write speeds capped at SATA speeds of 550MBps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RudolphSedlin, Feb 2, 2020.

1. NVME 1.3 Drive Bug

Not sure which update exactly caused this issue to appear but my Adata SX 8200NP appears to have its write speeds capped at SATA speeds of 550MBps despite being an NVME 1.3 SSD managing NVME level sequential read speeds of 2.8GBps.

:)

RudolphSedlin, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 installer don't detect NVMe drive

I have 2 drives:

• disk1 (SATA SSD, with Ubuntu 16.04)
      • partition1 (sda1: flag /boot)
      • partition2 (sda2: flag /home, encrypted by LUKS)
    • disk2 (NVMe SSD)

So, the goal is to install Windows 10 on disk2 and boot it from GRUB (which is on sda1).

What is the problem ?

In disk-choose step, disk2 is missing. However Ubuntu 14.04 installer "see" this disk, so I assume that is software issue, rather than my hardware.

What I tried to solve this problem ?

• loaded Samsung NVMe drivers from this thread
    • patched Windows image using DISM tool by adding 2 updates. I followed this guide
    • tried to run Windows 10 installed on USB stick to install it

All of them failed.

Please help me to solve this issue.

WojciechCe, Feb 2, 2020
  3. BUG 3: ringtones list disappears - Lumia 950 XL

Problem:

ringtones list disappears when the device is rotated to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Steps to reproduce this bug:

Step 1: Navigate to settings-->Personalisation-->Sounds ( Lumia 950 XL)

Step 2: click on down arrow to see list of ringtones

Step 3: preview a ringtone

Step 4: flip the device to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Sasidhardv, Feb 2, 2020
  4. NVME 1.3 Drive Bug

little cat, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

NVME 1.3 Drive Bug

1. NVME 1.3 Drive Bug - Similar Threads - NVME Drive Bug

2. Windows 1 FPS bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1 FPS bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  3. Windows 1 FPS Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1 FPS Bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  4. Reinstalling RAID 1 using NVMe drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling RAID 1 using NVMe drive: Hi, I had 2 Corsair Force Series MP600 2 TB, NVMe PCIe Gen 4 x4 M.2 SSD in RAID 1 when I ordered my computer from Origin PC. One of the drives was bad so I switched from RAID 1 to AHCI and sent the bad drive for replacement. I have the replacement drive installed now and I am...
  5. Nvme C drive (OS) is disk 1 and sata D drive ssd is disk 0

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvme C drive (OS) is disk 1 and sata D drive ssd is disk 0: I recently upgraded my pc to an nvme i reinstalled os and everything was running perfectly fine Nvme was disk 0. After that i installed a sata ssd the sata turned into disk 0 and Nvme with the os turned into Disk 1. I can't find a clear answer as how to fix this or if this...
  6. Nvme drive disappered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nvme drive disappered: Hi everyone thanks for reading my endeavors. So a few days ago I was overclocking my ram and had a crash on start up and got error code0xc000000f. I did some research and just decided to reinstall windows using an ISO. Ever since I reinstalled windows my NVMe drive...
  7. Transfer to NVME drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer to NVME drive?: I just got a new Western Digital NVME drive. Never had one before. Figure it good time to get one since new consoles have them. It's the SN750 which is a pretty good one. Currently have a normal Samsung 850 Evo SATA SSD and a HDD. OS and games are on the SSD. Random shit on...
  8. Is there an Issue with NVMe drives ?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is there an Issue with NVMe drives ?: Hi I ran a hyper-v vm this morning and I tried to add a physical drive which I do regularly as I need to access the data on it. Up until today, that data has always been on an SSD but I recently moved all that data onto a new NVMe drive. The first time I tried, I added it...
  9. NVme Drive MSART+Temp Bug in windows ver 1909?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVme Drive MSART+Temp Bug in windows ver 1909?: I have three nvme drives in my computer and i recently upgraded to windows 10 version 1909. everything was fine before that however after i upgraded i promptly noticed that my two nvme drives using the Microsoft driver are reporting temps of -459 degrees F, constantly. all...
  10. thunderbolt 3 nvme ssd external drive, windows boot problem on mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    thunderbolt 3 nvme ssd external drive, windows boot problem on mac: I'ver been trying to boot windows 10 from an external thunderbolt 3 ssd nvme drive with the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bsod coming up when booting with every try. I figured sometimes the thunderbolt drive was not available even when connected as a secondary storage device...