Windows 10: NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation

Discus and support NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought this NVMehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B093QL29RZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&pldnSite=1Installed correctly onto the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B123123123, May 27, 2022.

1. NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation

Hello, I bought this NVMehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B093QL29RZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&pldnSite=1Installed correctly onto the motherboard. When I boot to Windoze 11 installer, it does not detect. Linux can detect and use.2022-UEFI only HP Laptop i3 8GBDDR3.On Western Digital website, they do not have a specific downloadable driver available on the product page for this NVMe. So I downloaded a pack of drivers for all their NVMe models, booted the Win11 installer, and located the driver, but the Win11 installer says it is hiding it because it is not compatible with my hard

:)

B123123123, May 27, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2022
  3. Windows 10 installer don't detect NVMe drive

I have 2 drives:

• disk1 (SATA SSD, with Ubuntu 16.04)
      • partition1 (sda1: flag /boot)
      • partition2 (sda2: flag /home, encrypted by LUKS)
    • disk2 (NVMe SSD)

So, the goal is to install Windows 10 on disk2 and boot it from GRUB (which is on sda1).

What is the problem ?

In disk-choose step, disk2 is missing. However Ubuntu 14.04 installer "see" this disk, so I assume that is software issue, rather than my hardware.

What I tried to solve this problem ?

• loaded Samsung NVMe drivers from this thread
    • patched Windows image using DISM tool by adding 2 updates. I followed this guide
    • tried to run Windows 10 installed on USB stick to install it

All of them failed.

Please help me to solve this issue.

WojciechCe, May 27, 2022
  4. NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation

Windows 10 installer don't detect NVMe drive

Thanks. This helped but only partly.

NVMe disk is now listed in choose-disk step but installer says that its unable to install WIndows on this disk because it has MBR partition. Windows can only be installed on GPT disks in EFI systems.

What should i do now ?

WojciechCe, May 27, 2022
Thema:

NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation

1. NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation - Similar Threads - NVMe missing during

2. NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVMe missing during Windows 11 Installation: Hello, I bought this NVMehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B093QL29RZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&pldnSite=1Installed correctly onto the motherboard. When I boot to Windoze 11 installer, it does not detect. Linux can detect and use.2022-UEFI only HP Laptop i3 8GBDDR3.On...
  3. SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not detected during Windows 11 Install: Good day. While I was trying to install Windows 11 in my laptop, it showed me that there was no detected disks for installation. This is strange because I was able to install Fedora on my laptop without any problems. My laptop supports the Safe Boot option, and qualifies for...
  4. Error during Windows 11 Installation 0x8007007f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during Windows 11 Installation 0x8007007f: Here's the screenshot. All the tools say that my computer was ready to upgrade to Windows 11, and that it was fully compatible. I finally got around to pushing the button, and it errored out. This happens after I press "Accept & Install". After "Step 3 of 3: Installing" It...
  5. Error during Windows 11 Installation 0x8007007f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error during Windows 11 Installation 0x8007007f: Here's the screenshot. All the tools say that my computer was ready to upgrade to Windows 11, and that it was fully compatible. I finally got around to pushing the button, and it errored out. This happens after I press "Accept & Install". After "Step 3 of 3: Installing" It...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade failing during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade failing during install: I'm attempting to upgrade from W10 to W11 and I'm getting the following error, "Something went wrong Select Try again, and if that doesn't work, contact Microsoft support for help. Error Code 0x8007007f" I have tried wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, and DISM restore health with no...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade failing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade failing during install: I'm attempting to upgrade from W10 to W11 and I'm getting the following error, "Something went wrong Select Try again, and if that doesn't work, contact Microsoft support for help. Error Code 0x8007007f" I have tried wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, and DISM restore health with no...
  8. Windows 11 upgrade failing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Missing Microsoft NVMe driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Microsoft NVMe driver: I purchased a brand new HP Spectre 360 and it came with a 500Gb hard drive with 32Gb of Intel Optane on an M.2 NVMe drive. Stock it was running on the standard Microsoft NVMe driver. I removed that drive and installed a new Samsung 980 pro 1TB hard drive. Device Manager is...
  10. Installation of Windows on NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows on NVME SSD: I have a Inspiron 5570 and need to install Windows 10 on NVME SSD disk. I managed to installed once however on booting was getting 2 options existing HDD & SSD. Screwed around wih BIOS so may not be correct. Renamed Windows on HDD as Windows_old so won't reboot with HDD....