Windows 10: nvme recognition

Discus and support nvme recognition in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed a new nvme SSD on Windows 10 home to use as an os only system disk. Bios, Disk management and everything else recognizes it except This PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TERRY l. COOPER, Dec 15, 2018.

1. nvme recognition

I installed a new nvme SSD on Windows 10 home to use as an os only system disk. Bios, Disk management and everything else recognizes it except This PC in in file Explorer. What am I doing wrong?

:)

TERRY l. COOPER, Dec 15, 2018

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 15, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

nvme recognition [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

nvme recognition

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

nvme recognition

1. nvme recognition - Similar Threads - nvme recognition

2. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM: NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VMHi Team , I see that VMware is abstracting disk serial numbers for nvme disks and is presenting generic number like VMWare NVME_0000 for all the nvme disks mapped to windows VM. Is there any utility where we can get the...
  3. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM: NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VMHi Team , I see that VMware is abstracting disk serial numbers for nvme disks and is presenting generic number like VMWare NVME_0000 for all the nvme disks mapped to windows VM. Is there any utility where we can get the...
  4. NVME disks serial number is abstracted in windows VM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Boot windows from USB4 m.2 NVMe SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot windows from USB4 m.2 NVMe SSD: I am trying to boot Win11 from an external m.2 NVMe drive via USB4. I've tried many things from clean install to copy of an existing install. I can install Win11 to the drive, I can run Win11 installation from the drive, but but every time I go to boot Windows 11 itself, I...
  6. Boot windows from USB4 m.2 NVMe SSD

Boot windows from USB4 m.2 NVMe SSD: I am trying to boot Win11 from an external m.2 NVMe drive via USB4. I've tried many things from clean install to copy of an existing install. I can install Win11 to the drive, I can run Win11 installation from the drive, but but every time I go to boot Windows 11 itself, I...
  7. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  8. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  9. Driver needed for the NVMe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...
  10. Driver needed for the NVMe

Driver needed for the NVMe: HI, I have a HP Laptop 15-dw4023nu 6X8Z4EA, from few days I am traing to install Windows 11 Pro without any success. The problem is with the driver for the NVMe, I cannot see the SSD : I tried several different drivers Intel RST without any luck, unfortunately there is no...