Windows 10: NvSHIM.exe Application Error (What is this?)

Discus and support NvSHIM.exe Application Error (What is this?) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the meaning of this popup? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- NvSHIM.exe - Application Error The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kylehk, Apr 19, 2019.

1. kylehk Win User

NvSHIM.exe Application Error (What is this?)

What is the meaning of this popup?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NvSHIM.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x00000000714CCEF8 referenced memory at
    0x0000000002B11260. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

The content above is the popup shown in my laptop. What is going on to my laptop?
    The laptop i use is "MSI P65 Creator 8RE".
    Otherwise, could i request on-site service to check this problem?
    My Laptop is still in warranty.

Regards, Reply asap.

:)

kylehk, Apr 19, 2019

2. regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Apr 19, 2019
  4. soda Win User

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error

"winx86.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application"

I click OK and it keeps popping up with this

Thema:

1. NvSHIM.exe Application Error (What is this?) - Similar Threads - NvSHIM exe Application

2. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  3. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  4. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  5. empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe: When I go to empty my recycle bin, I get the error: Windows protected your PC Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. Application: $RBAJHN9.exe Publisher: Unknown publisher I went to...
  6. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  7. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvshim.exe shim utility 32 bit

2. NvSHIM.exe

3. nvshim.exe fix

4. NVSHIM,
  5. nvshim keep popping,
  6. NvSHIM fix,
  7. nvshim.exe crash,
  8. win defender NvSHIM.exe ,
  9. do i need nv shim exe