Windows 10: nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

Discus and support nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI, I see there's been plenty of questions and responses about this error but none have helped me yet as I do NOT have a NVidia GPU I have an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnBarrieUnsworth, Jul 11, 2021.

1. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

HI, I see there's been plenty of questions and responses about this error but none have helped me yet as I do NOT have a NVidia GPU I have an Intel GPU. The error msg appears after start up and says "There was a problem starting C:\\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll The specified module could not be found" I quickly found it related to NVidia things and so I then removed all NVidia programs, services, drivers, anything I could find with NVidia name on it. Still it occurred. I went through all start up programs and disable all of them. Still no effect. I did a safe boot and the error didn't oc

:)

JohnBarrieUnsworth, Jul 11, 2021

2. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 11, 2021
  3. SBAVMONL.DLL and NVSPCAP64.DLL error during windows start up

SBAVMONL.DLL and NVSPCAP64.DLL error during windows start up

Ramamurthysrinivasan, Jul 11, 2021
  4. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

Logilda.DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors showing up on restart. PC has been stable for a year with no startup issues. PC still works, but error messages come up after every restart.

DeweyMinton, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

1. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10 - Similar Threads - nvspcap64 dll error

2. [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [NEW] - C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: So, when I go to boot any game on my computer Civilization 6, or Valorant, for example, the error in the title is thrown.To be specific, an error message with the name "[GameIHaveBooted.exe] - Bad Image" is thrown. The error message of this error is as...
  3. C;WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on windows.........

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    C;WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on windows.........: Hi, I have been experiencing this issue for quite a while now, but since its not affecting how my apps works, I never really tried to resolve it. But now it's getting kind of annoying since it shows up whenever I try to open some applications like valorant, new world, etc....
  4. WIN 10 START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 START-UP: RECENTLY ON START-UP MY DESKTOP PC SHOWS THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE ON COMPLETION, set user settings to driver failed. CLICKING OK ALLOWS ME TO PROCEED NORMALLY. CAN I GET RID OF ERROR MESSAGE? REGARDS TERRY FOSTER...
  5. Error on start up: Win Errx005

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error on start up: Win Errx005: I have an error just popped up its: Win Errx005 can anybody help me on getting rid of this * Original title: error on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-on-start-up-win-errx005/3ad25ecf-1f55-4f05-997c-f05c17dd4b54
  6. run dll error at start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run dll error at start up: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, ver 1903 I get this error message: "There was a problem starting c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll" How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error-at-start-up/a8568b1a-116a-4f7d-9d30-d0e7262e0713
  7. Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup, problem starting c:/windows/system32/nvspcap64.dll, part of geforce...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date: 9/28/2018 10:36:04 PM Event ID: 11 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: Custom dynamic link libraries are...
  8. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...
  9. error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart": every time I start up my windows 10 computer i get an error message that the "NVSPCAP64.DLL missing entry: Shadowplayonsystemstart" and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and it will not work....
  10. Win 10 Start-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Start-up: After a reinstall and check all settings. When I start windows, she starts fine into my cover page. However, when I restore from Sleep she boots into the sign in page w/ time in the lower left. I have to click on the time, then click on the Welcome page (sign in), then she...