Windows 10: nvtray/nvtweak - do people still use these?

Discus and support nvtray/nvtweak - do people still use these? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Now that I have my Windows 10 64-bit PC mostly set up, I'm wondering if there's still any use or need to install nvtray: H4ck 3D - Home of NVTweak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rivre, Sep 13, 2016.

1. rivre Win User

nvtray/nvtweak - do people still use these?

Now that I have my Windows 10 64-bit PC mostly set up, I'm wondering if there's still any use or need to install nvtray:

H4ck 3D - Home of NVTweak and NVIDIA Tray Tools

It basically opens up some additional Nvidia video card tweaks, but it hasn't been updated in ages now and I'm wondering if it would do more harm than good at this point. Does anybody have any experience using this with newer video cards/newer drivers on Windows 10? It does run on Windows 7 but I worry about settings clashing with newer Nvidia video cards and drivers.

:)

rivre, Sep 13, 2016

2. Hidden people still show up in People hub?

Same thing happens in People app in W8. It's annoying.

Upon inspection, it seems users themselves choose will their posts/data be shown outside FB, in friends apps and such, but blocking someone should block them for good, on the server, not just the facebook website. It sucks.

davor.radman, Sep 13, 2016
  3. How do I use groups in windows 10 people file

how do I set up groups in people file.

FrankKelley1, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Gramps Win User

Gramps, Sep 13, 2016
  5. rivre Win User
    Great, thank you. That seems to be the one to use since it's currently in development.

rivre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. nvtray/nvtweak - do people still use these? - Similar Threads - nvtray nvtweak still

2. Do the people at microsoft think they are God?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the people at microsoft think they are God?: Did Onerdrive make a mess of anyone elses files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-the-people-at-microsoft-think-they-are-god/357b3c0b-876a-40e1-924f-4532395a27b0
  3. Good News To People Using Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Good News To People Using Windows: Hey Guys,I have Good news!Windows 11 will available on Obtober 5!You can count on Windows 10!Windows 10 is still work btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-news-to-people-using-windows/0af2fb43-b2a3-4ff9-9dba-be7c6ecb5fe8
  4. Are people still waiting on the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are people still waiting on the 2004 update?: My Windows Update still tells me: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. As we're in the end of September I was wondering whether I was the only one still waiting for this update....
  5. What do people use for 'always on top'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do people use for 'always on top'?: VLC's always-on-top is unreliable, I need another way to do 'always on top', anyone else had success? submitted by /u/Cultish_Behaviour [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in8bq1/what_do_people_use_for_always_on_top/
  6. That pesky "Other people are still using this computer" warning when I try to shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    That pesky "Other people are still using this computer" warning when I try to shut down: After I've been using my computer I sign out of my account a local user account or a local admin account - I don't use a Microsoft account for login, and then try to shut down from the power button at the bottom right of the login screen, It often gives me the warning about...
  7. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?: If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features or introduce a new set of bugs they keep on fixing up till next release six months later to restart the idiotic process...
  8. Some People are using my Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some People are using my Email: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem [Original Title: spam mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/some-people-are-using-my-email/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f
  9. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People: Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083
  10. Now that windows movie maker is no longer there what do people use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Now that windows movie maker is no longer there what do people use: I know theres lots of movie makers..but..windows movie maker was on every computer, free, and easy to use, and people were used to it...now that its not available....what do people use?...again iknow theres lots of stuff avaiable....but...is there something thats on the level...