Windows 10: ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

Discus and support ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About a week ago my hotmail account was havked with a virus. The email i had to varify my account no loger exists - they daid it will take 30 days to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FloGrellier, Jun 27, 2019.

1. ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

About a week ago my hotmail account was havked with a virus. The email i had to varify my account no loger exists - they daid it will take 30 days to verify a new email address therefor i ant change my passwprd untill then. The cirus sends out emails every two days- i need to stop tgis asap- i spoke to the hotmail helpline and they directed me here. Is there a way i can put a bloxk on my email account from sending any emails but still recieving?

:)

FloGrellier, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jun 27, 2019
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

1. ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus - Similar Threads - Hotmail account has

2. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible: So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used. I have tried RELENTLESSLY and NUMEROUS times to get into the hotmail account and fix it. The microsoft automated service refuses to...
  3. Has my account been hacked?

Has my account been hacked?: Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again reappeared in the In Folder. I think my FB account had been recently hacked and my email address was available there. Is this...
  4. MY account has been hacked and i cannot change my password

MY account has been hacked and i cannot change my password: i have been getting call to contact a microsoft agent,,,,,so i tried to change my password and i am not able to. i also cannot receive verification codes when i put in my number,,it does nothing....HELP PLEASE...
  5. My wife's Microsoft Account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wife's Microsoft Account has been hacked: Hello, I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone may be able to offer some advice/guidance. It's not actually a Windows 10 settings issue but it's the closest match I could see....... My wife's Microsoft Account was hacked last weekend and with it we've lost (and someone...
  6. Has Microsoft/Edge been hacked?

Has Microsoft/Edge been hacked?: While using Microsoft Edge the MSN home page refreshes and a new page automatically opens up. This has happened a number of times and I'm not sure if all of the links are the same but I have copied and pasted the latest one here:...
  7. has my account been highjacked by a browser virus?

has my account been highjacked by a browser virus?: :-(Something went wrong We can't get that information right now. Please try again later .cId: 8C705C0D1F8C4A3EADD27DBC9B518AB2 app: Mail st: 500 reqid: undefined wsver: undefined efe: undefined ebe: undefined et: ClientError esrc: Bootstrap err: TypeError: Object [object...
  8. Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...: Hey guys, I'm desperately worried here so much so that my anxiety levels have gone through the roof! I'm feeling nausea just typing this post. I can still login to the email account no problems, but I'm worried that the person has access to my email address and can...
  9. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...
  10. Find out if your Google account has been hacked

in Windows 10 News
    Find out if your Google account has been hacked: The Gooligan malware attack targeting Android devices has infected more than a million Google accounts and growing by 13,000 new users a day. It affects devices running Android 4 (Jelly Bean, KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop), according to Check Point. Gooligan spreads via...