Windows 10: Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

Discus and support Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Talo De La Torre, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is taking 30+ minutes to start, not letting me open certain windows default apps, not letting me download anything from the microsoft store, not letting me right click on any files when i do right click on files the file app either freezes or crashes, and just not letting me use my pc to its full capabilities. This has been getting on my nerves for along time and ive tried reaching out to nzxt my pc brand but they only told me to reset windows and gave me no instruction, so i looked up on youtube how to do it but when i go to the restart menu and click trouble shoot i have no option to repair or reset windows, please help i just want to use my pc again.

:)

Talo De La Torre, Mar 24, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

1. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows - Similar Threads - Nzxt won’t let

2. Windows 11 won’t let me install after reseting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t let me install after reseting my pc: I recently factory reset my pc and upon reinstalling windows eleven, it got stuck at 2% so I turned off my pc and turned it back on thinking that would help. When it turned back on, an error message comes up. The error message reads “The computer has unexpectedly or...
  3. Windows 11 won’t let me install after reseting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won’t let me install after reseting my pc: I recently factory reset my pc and upon reinstalling windows eleven, it got stuck at 2% so I turned off my pc and turned it back on thinking that would help. When it turned back on, an error message comes up. The error message reads “The computer has unexpectedly or...
  4. windows pc will not let me reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows pc will not let me reset it: trying to reset the pc and it say the disk is locked, clicking on the start key willnot open anything, i went to the microsoft page to ask for remote help and it will not let me click on the I accept to ask for remote help...
  5. windows pc will not let me reset it

windows pc will not let me reset it: trying to reset the pc and it say the disk is locked, clicking on the start key willnot open anything, i went to the microsoft page to ask for remote help and it will not let me click on the I accept to ask for remote help...
  6. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  7. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it: My laptop must’ve updated or restarted because when I opened it after it being away a couple of hours I was prompted to enter my bitlocker key. I did and was eventually brought to the typical sign in screen. It told me to give my finger print. I did. Then it told me it...
  8. Windows forcing me to reset my pin but won’t let me reset it

9. Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t let me factory reset!: I forgot my password to my windows 10 pro desktop. I remember the first day I got it, it asked for a password and I put it. but then it asked me to use a pin. and then they asked security questions. however, i’ve only had to use the actual password once because it always asks...
  10. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.: I tried starting up my PC and when I’m in the initial screen I press space to enter my password and it jitters back to the initial screen, I can’t login, I enter safe mode by restarting my PC 3 times and try a system restore, says it can’t be done, tried a complete reset,...