Windows 10: NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection

Discus and support NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys! So I recently got a NZXT prebuilt PC with a preinstalled WIFI Adapter and Windows 10. I've booted it up and it works fine but one major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brell44, Dec 26, 2020.

1. NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection

Hey guys! So I recently got a NZXT prebuilt PC with a preinstalled WIFI Adapter and Windows 10.

I've booted it up and it works fine but one major issue I'm having is with my WIFI connection. I'm getting full bars on my iPad, iPhone and MacBook but only 2-3/4 bars on my PC and missing out on the full experience with fluctuating WIFI speed. I tried resetting my router and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating my WIFI adapter in computer management and it goes to full bars for a couple seconds but then goes right back. 9/10 its at 2/4 bars and it's really bothering me. This is my first PC so I kind of want it to be worth the time. There is no antenna on it.

TL;DR NZXT prebuilt giving poor WIFI connection despite some attempts.

submitted by /u/brell44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brell44, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

Tenforo, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Very poor connectivity...

What wifi router/access point are you using and what Intel wifi card are you using?

By "disconnecting" do you mean that you actually see the wifi icon go to:
    NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection [​IMG]

Or does the icon stay at
    and you just see the upload fail?

Tenforo, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Very poor connectivity...

Modem is a Zyxel C1100Z. ISP said modem was to blame. I purchased a replacement, problem persisted. Century Link replaced it and pretty much gave up. The card is
    Have never noticed if the wifi icon changes, but I will try and upload some images. Be back shortly.

Tenforo, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection

1. NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection - Similar Threads - NZXT prebuilt poor

2. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  3. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  4. I cannot factory reset my NZXT Prebuilt Starter Plus PC. Tips?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot factory reset my NZXT Prebuilt Starter Plus PC. Tips?: Hello. I bought a PC from NZXT and have looked up many ways to reset the PC. The first issue I encountered was when I tried to reset it, it came up with the prompt "could not find the recovery environment". I looked up how to fix it, and it told me to create a recovery drive....
  5. I cannot factory reset my NZXT Prebuilt Starter Plus PC. Tips?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot factory reset my NZXT Prebuilt Starter Plus PC. Tips?: Hello. I bought a PC from NZXT and have looked up many ways to reset the PC. The first issue I encountered was when I tried to reset it, it came up with the prompt "could not find the recovery environment". I looked up how to fix it, and it told me to create a recovery drive....
  6. I cannot factory reset my NZXT Prebuilt Starter Plus PC. Tips?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Prebuilt PC Build wifi capabilities.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prebuilt PC Build wifi capabilities.: Hi im just right now buying a prebuilt pcbecause i don't trust myself building one lol and im just wondering about this pc, if it has a preinstalled wifi card and i can't seem to find out because no one really bought it and there are no questions about it.Heres the...
  8. Wifi Disappears and Connection Is Extremely Poor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disappears and Connection Is Extremely Poor: Hi, so this problem happened on the 29th. Everything was normal, but then I moved my monitor a couple inches so it could be easily reached. After that, I noticed the wifi wasn't connected and when I clicked to connect all the networks were gone. Occasionally, my hotspot...
  9. poor WIFI connectivity and network porblems

poor WIFI connectivity and network porblems: so just few hours ago I restarted my laptop, which I don't do often. After the reboot I found out that I cant connect to any network without it being "limited" or just "secured", with no internet connection in reality. I tried pining google for that. Trying to solve the...
  10. wifi connectivity poor after update.

wifi connectivity poor after update.: we have multiple laptops and the ones running WIN 10 keep shuting the wifi adapter off'. The fix for this was to uncheck the connect automatically box for the adapter in the notification pane. I was able to use ethernet and after getting closer to the router, I had decent...