Windows 10: o;d games not avalible in old format. original.....

Discus and support o;d games not avalible in old format. original..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; OLD ms games not available,...pin ball changed not it. etc. had win form beginning paid for. sold it, developer. etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WILLABE, Jan 24, 2019.

1. WILLABE Win User

o;d games not avalible in old format. original.....

OLD ms games not available,...pin ball changed not it. etc. had win form beginning paid for. sold it, developer. etc.

:)

WILLABE, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 24, 2019
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jan 24, 2019
  4. o;d games not avalible in old format. original.....

Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

o;d games not avalible in old format. original.....

1. o;d games not avalible in old format. original..... - Similar Threads - games avalible old

2. Formater RECOVERY :D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formater RECOVERY :D: Bonjour j'ai un problème, j'ai formaté RECOVERY D: en confondant rapidement avec ma clé USB, je ne sais pas comment faire pour récupérer les données dans RECOVERY D: Merci pour votre aide Hello I have a problem, I format RECOVERY D: quickly confusing with my USB drive, I...
  3. Formater le disque :D

Formater le disque :D: Bonjour j'ai un problème, j'ai formaté RECOVERY D: en confondant rapidement avec ma clé USB, je ne sais pas comment faire pour récupérer les données dans RECOVERY D: Merci pour votre aide Hello I have a problem, I format RECOVERY D: quickly confusing with my USB drive, I...
  4. returning start menu to original format

in Windows 10 Customization
    returning start menu to original format: returning start menu to original format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-start-menu-to-original-format/c1d3eac8-5459-4f9d-9d27-d6aa70897d2e
  5. Format D: drive

Format D: drive: Hi, I have two disks, C and D. I just did a factory reset on C. C is now like new, but D: is still full of data and software installations (that now does not work anymore). Is it safe to format D: through the disk management tool?...
  6. my old micrisoft games not avalible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my old micrisoft games not avalible: had and sold windows. from start. even ms developer. for over 30 yrs . now download pin ball . all screwed up and a insurance add off side . are u people nuts, i want old game. u commercialized it. that sucks....
  7. Formatted Recovery (D:)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatted Recovery (D:): I recently formatted the recovery (d:) of my HP windows 10 laptop. I have recovery media on a USB that I made after I set up my laptop. My questions are: 1. Is it okay that I formatted the recovery (d:)? Im confused because some articles said that I don't need the...
  8. Formatting privileges on drive D:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatting privileges on drive D:: When i reinstall windows formatting the machine or when i refresh it the files stored in d: drive ask me UAC promt and ask for administrator privileges to delete, when i try to work in a file i can open it but it ask me create a copy to save my work . Any Idea? Sorry bad...
  9. Formatting privileges D: drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Formatting privileges D: drive: When i reinstall windows formatting the machine or when i refresh it the files stored in d: drive ask me UAC promt and ask for administrator privileges to delete, when i try to work in a file i can open it but it ask me create a copy to save my work . Any Idea? Sorry bad...
  10. The Old Republic & Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Old Republic & Origin: Does anyone know if there is a way to recover a TOR account that was merged with another Origin account? Long story short: I had two Origin accounts. One I created when I bought Mass Effect 3, and the other one I didn't even realize I had. Apparently this one was created...