Windows 10: O&O Diskimage giveaway

Discus and support O&O Diskimage giveaway in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SIW2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. SIW2 Win User

O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 )
    O&O Software - special

There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also included is restore to different hardware, excluding files/folders from images, etc. Nice stuff for enthusiasts.

Register for free Diskimage Pro V12 license here:
    Registration for your FREE license of O&O DiskImage 12
    They send an email. Click the link in the email they sent you and you will receive another email with your license key

Download O&O Diskimage Pro V12 program in English
    Download Archive

:)

2. SIW2 Win User
  3. SIW2 Win User
    O&O DiskImage

There is no need to read the language. Enter your email address at the reg page. They send an email, you click the link to confirm it is you then your reg key arrives.

The program download I linked above is in English.

O&O Diskimage giveaway [​IMG]

4. 95Viper Win User

O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O DiskImage 5.6 Professional Edition for free!

O&O DiskImage 5.6 Professional Edition, worth $29, yours for free!
    Spoiler
    O&O Diskimage giveaway DiskImage.png

O&O Diskimage giveaway largeImg.png
    Giveaway link.

Sorry, I caught this one late, so there is only about 2 hours left in the giveaway.
    Sorry, again, I am not with it today; it is 1 day and an hour, or so, left on the giveaway.*Slap :slap:

That is what the Article says and it is true.

You have to have an account with the softwarecrew.com or downloadcrew.com site, but you get some free stuff.
    After you sign on you will have the choice to download the 64 bit or 32 bit versions (or both).
    There will be a get code button on the same page to get you serial code.

This is not their latest and greatest version, as, that is version 6; but, for all you that must have the latest... version 6 on sale for, like $15 USD... if you must.

I haven't used/tried it, yet.
    I intend on trying it, 'cause I like trying free things.

EDIT:
    The O&O DiskImage deal is gone!

95Viper, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

O&O Diskimage giveaway

1. O&O Diskimage giveaway - Similar Threads - O&O Diskimage giveaway

2. o,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    o,: im trying to troubleshoot in my activation settings and it gives me error 0x8007000D. im trying to reactivate windows after hardware change without a key. please can ayone help me ive talked to support for 3+ hours and didnt solve the problem...
  3. Configure O&O Shutup 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configure O&O Shutup 10: Hello all, I would like to know how to properly configure O&O Shutup 10? Please tell me the optimal configuration. 180815
  4. New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408

New O&O Shutup 1.7.1408: New O&O Shutup O&O ShutUp10 | New version avaliable 1.7.1408 - released February 24, 2020 NEW: Deactivate automatic saving and filling of credit card data NEW: Deactivate the start of Microsoft Edge in the background NEW: Deactivate loading of the start and new tab pages...
  5. O&O Shutup10

O&O Shutup10: Hello all. Has anyone used O&O Shutup10 for Win 10 security enhancement? (1909) Thanks. 149061
  6. O&o defrag not disk activity

O&o defrag not disk activity: Had anybody run into issues with using zoning/complete, where it stop defraging. Like it stalls and no disk activity for hours. Or goes to a craw. Newest version. Ran chkdsk /f Sfc scannow Ran dism repair All came back clean I just wondering it does it because it's a...
  7. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  8. o&o vs piriform

o&o vs piriform: Who makes the better desktop solutions overall? I'm thinking of getting a suite of software as a xmas gift to someone, from one of these two. Question is, they make pretty similar software from the looks of it, but who's performs better? 32729
  9. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.
  10. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837