Windows 10: O&O Syspectr makes selective updates possible again

Discus and support O&O Syspectr makes selective updates possible again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just discovered this software which makes selective updates possible again. It seems like it's free as long as you don't want to manage more than 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by altae, Sep 11, 2015.

1. altae Win User

O&O Syspectr makes selective updates possible again

I just discovered this software which makes selective updates possible again. It seems like it's free as long as you don't want to manage more than 5 PCs. I'm currently trying it and so far it seems to work as it should. The software also comes with various possibilities to keep an eye on important specs of your PC. But for me only the selective updates are actually interesting.

:)

altae, Sep 11, 2015

2. SSD cannot be trimmed after Windows Anniversary Update.

O&O Defrag does not need updating.

As stated I did not have this problem before update to Windows 10 Anniversary version.

Any other ideas anybody?

jaburmester, Sep 11, 2015
  3. SSD cannot be trimmed after Windows Anniversary Update.

Have you tried updating O&O Defrag?

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 11, 2015
  4. undine Win User

Let me see if I understand what the command you give here can do. My sys uses the Hughsnet isp which goes into a router
    and then over ethernet wiring to the computer. Win 10 sees this as a wired connection and will not make this a metered connection.
    Are you saying this command will make this a metered connection? Thanks.

Sorry, I put this in the wrong thread. Please forget.

undine, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

1. O&O Syspectr makes selective updates possible again - Similar Threads - O&O Syspectr makes

2. o,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    o,: im trying to troubleshoot in my activation settings and it gives me error 0x8007000D. im trying to reactivate windows after hardware change without a key. please can ayone help me ive talked to support for 3+ hours and didnt solve the problem...
  3. O&O Shutup10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O&O Shutup10: Hello all. Has anyone used O&O Shutup10 for Win 10 security enhancement? (1909) Thanks. 149061
  4. O&O ShutUp10 updated with new privacy features

in Windows 10 News
    O&O ShutUp10 updated with new privacy features: O&O, the developers behind the privacy tool O&O ShutUp10 for Windows 10, released a new version of the program yesterday. O&O ShutUp10 1.7 introduces the new Activity History and Clipboard group to the program to provide its users with activity and clipboard privacy...
  5. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  6. O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates: I'm using O&O ShutUp10 to control some Win10 privacy settings. I am using the recommended settings. I noticed it is preventing Malwarebytes from updating. When I revert OOSU10 to factory default, i.e. no changes to the default Win10 environment, Malwarebytes updates fine....
  7. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  8. o&o vs piriform

o&o vs piriform: Who makes the better desktop solutions overall? I'm thinking of getting a suite of software as a xmas gift to someone, from one of these two. Question is, they make pretty similar software from the looks of it, but who's performs better? 32729
  9. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.
  10. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837