Windows 10: o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar

Discus and support o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to get rid of yellow stripe on top of windows calendar. It usually shows up when there is a problem to be solved like update info on account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoseBuergo, Apr 7, 2020.

1. o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar

How to get rid of yellow stripe on top of windows calendar. It usually shows up when there is a problem to be solved

like update info on account. This time its there with no meessage.

:)

JoseBuergo, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  4. o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar

1. o yellow stripe on windows 10 calendar - Similar Threads - yellow stripe calendar

2. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  3. Yellow tooltips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow tooltips in Windows 10: So I have a copy of windows 10 and for some reason, the tooltips are suddenly yellow instead of white, how do I make the tooltips white again?I noticed this when i hovered over the close button and saw that it was yellowThis is what the toolitps look like:...
  4. Yellow tooltips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow tooltips in Windows 10: So I have a copy of windows 10 and for some reason, the tooltips are suddenly yellow instead of white, how do I make the tooltips white again?I noticed this when i hovered over the close button and saw that it was yellowThis is what the toolitps look like:...
  5. Yellow tooltips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow tooltips in Windows 10: So I have a copy of windows 10 and for some reason, the tooltips are suddenly yellow instead of white, how do I make the tooltips white again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tooltips-in-windows-10/314fb29d-6c59-4a00-81a5-3c06cbe6f94a
  6. Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver

Yellow Exclamation Mark on Intel Smart Sound Technology OED Driver: Recently, I Re-installed Windows 10, and after that I am facing an issue .The issue is that I am unable to use my in-built microphone which is present in my laptop. Though, I was able to hear sound [from videos, music, etc], but I am unable to record my sound [or use my...
  7. background colour; vertical yellow stripes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    background colour; vertical yellow stripes: Hi there everyone.I've been seeing two yellowish strips at the sides of my SP4 for a couple of months now. After reading that might have something to do with keeping the unit connected while in use, I started taking care not to do that and for a few weeks the discoloration...
  8. Yellow screen Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow screen Windows 10?: Hello, i bought a Microsoft Pro 7 yesterday and the display has now turned slightly yellowish or has been since yesterday. You have to change something in the settings, but I don't know what. Thanks in advance! Gelblicher Bildschirm Windows 10?
  9. Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality

Windows 10 – notification stripe icons quality: I’m finding poor quality of icons in notification stripe in Windows 10. Why is this? Am I only one who see this? For instance Outlook from Office 365 has also poor quality notification icon. [ATTACH]...
  10. Reinstall Calendar w/o a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Calendar w/o a Microsoft account: First off, thanks in advance for any help offered. My new ASUS laptop came with Windows 10, so this is not an upgrade install, but an OEM purchase, and therefore not a pre-release build. My problem is this: I accidentally uninstalled the Mail/Calendar app that comes with...