Windows 10: O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

Discus and support O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm at a loss we have been running O365 E5 for months without any problems. Last week a bunch of new laptops arrived and as per usual we installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bucks-admin, Jun 16, 2019.

1. O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

I'm at a loss we have been running O365 E5 for months without any problems.

Last week a bunch of new laptops arrived and as per usual we installed windows 10 and configured them issuing them to users. When the users log on they are being correctly upgraded to the enterprise licence but it is failing to activate.

I was under the impression that you no longer needed to have an activated windows 10 pro Licence to upgrade to E5 and that just the install would activate with the digital licence.

I have been doing a lot of reading and have been unable to get an answer to the following.

Do you need a fully licensed copy of windows 10 pro on each laptop to successfully activate E5?

Thanks in advance.

:)

bucks-admin, Jun 16, 2019

2. "windows 10 - can't get rid of enterprise licence

"windows 10 on a Mac using boot camp. Used the windows 10 enterprise licence to check I liked it. I did, so bought windows ten through your online store and loaded it. Now the enterprise licence is expired the computer
    keeps closing itself down! Says licence is expired"

andrewjones6, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Jun 16, 2019
  4. O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

1. O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence - Similar Threads - O365 Enterprise Licence

2. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  3. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  4. Activating Windows 10 with enterprise O365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 with enterprise O365: My daughter is in college and received O365 for free. However, it tried to also then upgrade her laptop from to Windows 10 pro. I finally have the laptop for a week but I can’t get it to activate since it’s says it needs to reach her organizations server for activation. If I...
  5. Activating Windows 10 with enterprise O365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 10 with enterprise O365: My daughter is in college and received O365 for free. However, it tried to also then upgrade her laptop from to Windows 10 pro. I finally have the laptop for a week but I can’t get it to activate since it’s says it needs to reach her organizations server for activation. If I...
  6. Activating Windows 10 with enterprise O365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence: Hi GuysI have a problem, that a device which is managed with intune does not get activated.Normally when a user logs on the installed windows on the device gets activated with the E5 license the user has assigned.But not in this case. The user which is logged on on this...
  8. O365 Enterprise Offline installer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    O365 Enterprise Offline installer error: HiI have created a O365 offline installer with app deployment kit when trying to install having the errorWindows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product...
  9. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E5 account

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E5 account: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home on it bought new from Dell this week. I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on the laptop using my Microsoft E5 licence. When I try to upgrade in the "Activation" section by clicking "Add an account" I get the error "That Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation: Hi all, Is it possible to activate a non digital licensed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, just with an E5 subscription? Or it is required to already have a digital license of Pro or Enterprise. Thanks, Granit....