Windows 10: O97M/Foretype.A!ml

Discus and support O97M/Foretype.A!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bonjour, en enregsitrant un fichier Excel créé à partir de mon ordinateur au format XLTM, windows Defender indique qu'il contient le virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ARPatrick, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ARPatrick Win User

O97M/Foretype.A!ml

Bonjour,

en enregsitrant un fichier Excel créé à partir de mon ordinateur au format XLTM, windows Defender indique qu'il contient le virus O97M/Foretype.A!ml,

Quel est l'origine de ce type d'erreur ?

Merci

:)

ARPatrick, Jul 9, 2019

2. windows10 and Samsung Ml-1610 Printer

Hi Keith,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me assist you with your query.

The printer may not be compatible Windows 10, since the printer driver is not available for Windows 10. However, I suggest you to go to the below link, download the latest updated printer and install it in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

HP and Samsung printers | HP® Official Site

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 9, 2019
  3. VJSoh Win User
    Trojandownloader: O97M/adnel

Hi,

I used the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool to scan my computer. The scan results show Trojandownloader O97M/adnel as malicious software detected but not removed.

The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool did not remove this trojan file. I dont know why.

How do I remove this malicious software?

Thanks

<Moved from Windows 10>

VJSoh, Jul 9, 2019
  4. G. R. Win User

O97M/Foretype.A!ml

Unable to print on Windows 10 using Samsung ML 1710 Laser printer

The driver is at:

HP and Samsung printers | HP® Official Site

at left, click : "Driver installation", the driver is at the bottom

when the driver is installed, choose ML-1710 in the printer list.

It works for me Win10 64bits

G. R., Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

O97M/Foretype.A!ml

1. O97M/Foretype.A!ml - Similar Threads - O97M Foretype

2. Trojan Foretype detected and removed; what next?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Foretype detected and removed; what next?: Earlier today, Windows Defender detected a Trojan called ForetypeA ML. Windows Defender detected the affected file, which was a .tmp file in the Downloads folder, and says it has removed it. I conducted a full scan, an offline scan, and a Windows Safety Scanner scan to be...
  3. Exploit : O97M/CVE-2017-11882.BY!MTB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exploit : O97M/CVE-2017-11882.BY!MTB: i have this threat on windows defender, when i select remove and start action it removes it but then after i start quick scanning again the threat pops up again and i have done this a few times and its still there, i already delete the folder which the threat says but its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender excel *.xltm

2. o97m foretype.a!ml