Windows 10: OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?

Discus and support OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does it need a driver,? which one please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john pietila, Feb 4, 2023.

1. OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?

Does it need a driver,? which one please

:)

john pietila, Feb 4, 2023

2. Driver Support for Innova OBD 2 /w ABS & SRS DTS Diagnostics

I have an Innova 3100j OBD a (On Board Diagnostics) Tool For Automobiles (Domestic & Foreign) From Year !995- Present day. I Need To Find The Driver/s To operate the device/ Tool if you will, on Windows 10. I'm open to suggestions. And desperate for solution,
    locked Keys in 2001 Mercury Villager By mistake, had to use coat hanger to unlock set off alarm. know i have to drive with sec. fuse pulled in order to; 1). Stop Factory Alarm from Blaring on & on, 2). bypasses Shut Down mode So you can Start The Engine.
    But In doing so. It causes Loss of dash lights, power windows, radio, & dome light/s .

I ran the program in Windows 7, With minimal problems.

Glimmerman{65}, Feb 4, 2023
  3. roque66 Win User
    Win7 AGP Video Driver for X1K and lower cards

i had problems with 9.6 drivers...get some bsods, so returned to 9.5....i suggest you do the same...if not possible, about your question you choose vista of course...is the most similar with win7

roque66, Feb 4, 2023
  4. OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?

Win7 drivers for brother MFC6490 not working and not uninstallable in WIN10 environment

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

Before providing any assistance, I would like you to answer the questions stated below:

• Are you receiving any error message or code?
    I suggest you to stop the print spooler service and start and then try uninstalling drivers from device manager and check if that helps.

Please refer the steps for the same

Steps 1:

• Open Run Command (Windows button + R) and hit Enter.
    • In the dialog box, type “services.msc”. Once the window opens locate and click on
      “Print Spooler”.
    • On the General tab, click on Stop and then
      Start.

I suggest that you un-install and re-install the printer drivers and check if the error exists.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Printer”
    • Find and double-click driver from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    If the driver is unavailable download the driver for 8.1 and run it in compatibility mode.

Step2:

I would also suggest you to open command prompt in
    administrator mode and then type :

printui /s /t2

and then try deleting the printers.

Refer to the links below and check if it helps.

Downloads | MFC-6490CW | United States | Brother

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Anup Karkal, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?

1. OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ? - Similar Threads - OBD ELM327 Win7

2. Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?: So I have been having trouble with my display for the last week or so. The two main problems I have noticed are that my screen brightness is very low even at 100%, and my screen is flickering from the top down whenever in a full-screen video. I have visited...
  3. Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new display driver? If so, which one is right for me?: So I have been having trouble with my display for the last week or so. The two main problems I have noticed are that my screen brightness is very low even at 100%, and my screen is flickering from the top down whenever in a full-screen video. I have visited...
  4. Need specifically USB 2 or 3 mouse and keyboard drivers for Win7...its a weird one

Need specifically USB 2 or 3 mouse and keyboard drivers for Win7...its a weird one: So I was able to inject the Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit version USB 3.0 drivers and now I am able to boot up the USB Win7x64 installer from my USB 3 port and also the RGB on my keyboard now lights up as well as caps/scroll/num lock turns off and on when plugged into a different...
  5. OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBD II with ELM327 Win7, does it need a driver, if so which one ?: Does it need a driver,? which one please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/obd-ii-with-elm327-win7-does-it-need-a-driver-if/440c375f-27dd-4d4d-8af5-36d29168b17f
  6. When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use: When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use ?Which providers and modules does IIS use for HTTPS connections? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-https-is-implemented-on-iis-which/e65d4d07-6a6c-4359-a01d-6e902df31610
  7. When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use

When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use: When HTTPS is implemented on IIS which cryptographic modules does IIS use ?Which providers and modules does IIS use for HTTPS connections? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-https-is-implemented-on-iis-which/e65d4d07-6a6c-4359-a01d-6e902df31610
  8. Downloading files for OBD tool.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading files for OBD tool.: I have an AUTOPHIX OM127 OBD device and am trying to download an update for it on my Windows 10 computer. Media Player tells me it may not support the file type OM127V1.12.000Upd....rar or the codec used to compress the file. And me not being very computer literate doesn't...
  9. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...
  10. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...