Windows 10: Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Discus and support Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Obnoxious, very loud, very long ads play about every other time that I start Microsoft Solitaire games. It seems like you have to sit through several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by x509, Dec 21, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?)

Obnoxious, very loud, very long ads play about every other time that I start Microsoft Solitaire games. It seems like you have to sit through several minutes of these ads until you can play a game. I think this all started for me when I upgraded from 1809 to 1909.

Any way to bypass or cut short these ads?

:)

2. Georgan Win User

Have stopped using solitaire collection because of full screen really obnoxious ads

Yesterday I started getting full screen loud and obnoxious ads while playing solitaire. I don't like the small ads, but I can put up with them, but the new ads are over the top. I am not going to pay Microsoft to stop the ads, so I will find solitaire
    games on the internet and cease using the Microsoft classic solitaire collection. I find it hard to believe that people will put up with the ads, and I believe that many will just move away from Microsoft games as I am going to do.

Georgan, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Obnoxious ads in Microsoft Solitaire games (1909?) - Similar Threads - Obnoxious ads Microsoft

2. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  3. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  4. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  7. Ads on Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Solitaire: I am really, really disappointed, angry, frustrated with the ads now appearing on Microsoft solitaire. This is a "takeaway". Solitaire has always since its inception been free and part of buying a "windows"computer well maybe not my first Microsoft powered computer running...
  8. ads on microsoft solitaire

ads on microsoft solitaire: I have paid for premium and ads are now popping up. I do not renew until september. WHY?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/bba940ed-bf0a-4464-af9b-15db379ef5e8
  9. Have stopped using solitaire collection because of full screen really obnoxious ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have stopped using solitaire collection because of full screen really obnoxious ads: Yesterday I started getting full screen loud and obnoxious ads while playing solitaire. I don't like the small ads, but I can put up with them, but the new ads are over the top. I am not going to pay Microsoft to stop the ads, so I will find solitaire games on the internet...
  10. ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads on microsoft solitaire: I don't mind the ads, but some of them have flashing white bars on the top and bottom of the ad. For someone like me with vision problems, it is so uncomfortable that I have to put my head on my desk until the ad is finished. Anyone else with this problem? Is there any...