Windows 10: OBS HD Recording Question

Discus and support OBS HD Recording Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016.

1. OBS HD Recording Question

Hello,

For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the video quality is terrible and absolutely horrendous. I checked the video settings in OBS, and they match my monitor settings. What's going on?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-

:)

JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016

2. help with my recording

nothing i pressed the hotkey (N) to stop recording and then it stops and send it to OBS recording

cristianclaudio, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Sound not working after installing OBS software in Windows 10.

Original title: Sound issue

I'm a youtuber so I downloaded obs to start recording It was working and than when I started recording my sound for my pc stopped working I tried restarting my pc and uninstalling obs but nothing worked please help.

Killaura~ [YT], Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

OBS HD Recording Question

1. OBS HD Recording Question - Similar Threads - OBS Recording Question

2. OBS Frame output issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS Frame output issue: Hey guys, so lately I've come across a very weird and frustrating bug that for the life of me I really can't find a solution, I have asked the OBS Official forums for help to no avail, so I thought someone here may have experienced the issue or have a solution? So whenever...
  3. Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording: so im trying to record a game but it keeps giving me error I try to allow the game but it isn't listed please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording/00928d95-36db-4ae1-9eae-5a35eeb3f43d
  4. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  5. Xbox One question - what if external HD fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One question - what if external HD fails: Hypothetical question. I have an Xbox One with meagre 500 gb internal HD. So over time I have added a couple of external drives to store games on. I just wondered, should one of these fail at any point what happens? Obviously I would replace the affected drive with a new one....
  6. Replacing old HD with SSD - product key question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing old HD with SSD - product key question: The hard drive in my laptop is dying. I am upgrading to an SSD this weekend. I have a couple of hopefully quick questions. My laptop originally came with Windows 8.1. As soon as I was able to I did the free upgrade to Windows 10. I really do not want to purchase a copy of...
  7. Win 10 install. Realtek HD audio recording source issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 install. Realtek HD audio recording source issue: Hi, New Win 10 install. Realtek HD audio only shows the microphone as a recording source. There is no line out or record from the sound card. Cannot use Total Recorder without recording directly from the card source. Installed the drivers 6.0.1.7541, still nothing but...
  8. L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    L1C62x64.sys [0xD1] While Streaming with OBS: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xD1 I'm tired, I've posted stuff before, somewhere. I've eben working all morning, and trying to uncover it on my own, I usually do. I honestly think it's hardware. It could be related to the Scarlet UAC2Audio, but that's because, well a...
  9. Serious Question: How To Record Sound?

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Question: How To Record Sound?: Sorry to be creating a thread, but I need some help from the knowledgeable I.T experts here! I have a song here that plays within an app on my Windows 10 PC. However, I want to create an .MP3 file of this song so I can play it in Windows Media Player on my PC. How...
  10. Accessing An External HD: Sr. Citizen Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing An External HD: Sr. Citizen Question ?: Hi, So simple a question, I'm embarased to ask. Will blame it on old age now. Should have stayed with W7. Anyway, I have an external HD plugged into a USB Port for doing some backups How do i get to it afterwards, please ? I thought "File Explorer," but it...