Windows 10: OBS HD Recording Question

Discus and support OBS HD Recording Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016.

1. OBS HD Recording Question

Hello,

For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the video quality is terrible and absolutely horrendous. I checked the video settings in OBS, and they match my monitor settings. What's going on?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-

:)

JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016

2. help with my recording

nothing i pressed the hotkey (N) to stop recording and then it stops and send it to OBS recording

cristianclaudio, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Sound not working after installing OBS software in Windows 10.

Original title: Sound issue

I'm a youtuber so I downloaded obs to start recording It was working and than when I started recording my sound for my pc stopped working I tried restarting my pc and uninstalling obs but nothing worked please help.

Killaura~ [YT], Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

OBS HD Recording Question

1. OBS HD Recording Question - Similar Threads - OBS Recording Question

2. Screen Record HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Record HD: I DL Screen Record HD from the MS Store. The free version only goes 3 Min. and does not show the cursor in the video MP4.If I buy the VIP membership will the cursor then be shown?...
  3. Screen Record HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Record HD: I DL Screen Record HD from the MS Store. The free version only goes 3 Min. and does not show the cursor in the video MP4.If I buy the VIP membership will the cursor then be shown?...
  4. External HD for backup Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    External HD for backup Question: I'd like to know what size external HD I should get, looks like my C drive is 222 GB?should I get a SSD? Is there anything else I should know about these ext H drives?I plan on cloning the whole disc if that matters....
  5. Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS: I am trying to speedrun a game, and need to have the timer and game being recorded at the same time. Is it possible for me to be able to record both windows at once without using OBS? submitted by /u/IdunnoIhavenoname [link] [comments]...
  6. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen: If I've posted this in the wrong section, please could a Mod move it to where it should be. For a long time now (years) I've been recording UK TV programmes using a VPN and OBS. I've recorded from all the UK channels successfully in the past. Back in mid November I...
  7. I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams: I was using OBS to record an online class and the teacher literally said that somebody was recording and asked to stop and delete the file, I quckly checked to see if somebody was using the record button on teams but it was disabled, is there a way they could know if you are...
  8. Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.: For some reason when I record something with my voice in it the microphone makes this very little static noise. When I talk on Discord or other social apps like that my mic is perfectly fine. Please help! Thank You...
  9. HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.: No its not stutter the playbacks(on different players) freeze. A week ago I had no problems recording. Have a 3900x which was installed a month ago and has ran no problems until 3 days ago. My pc froze, shut down and repair booted. Since then I have reinstalled windows games...
  10. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616