Windows 10: OBS HD Recording Question

Discus and support OBS HD Recording Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016.

1. OBS HD Recording Question

Hello,

For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the video quality is terrible and absolutely horrendous. I checked the video settings in OBS, and they match my monitor settings. What's going on?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-

:)

JTBSpartan, Sep 8, 2016

2. help with my recording

nothing i pressed the hotkey (N) to stop recording and then it stops and send it to OBS recording

cristianclaudio, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Sound not working after installing OBS software in Windows 10.

Original title: Sound issue

I'm a youtuber so I downloaded obs to start recording It was working and than when I started recording my sound for my pc stopped working I tried restarting my pc and uninstalling obs but nothing worked please help.

Killaura~ [YT], Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

OBS HD Recording Question

1. OBS HD Recording Question - Similar Threads - OBS Recording Question

2. HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.: No its not stutter the playbacks(on different players) freeze. A week ago I had no problems recording. Have a 3900x which was installed a month ago and has ran no problems until 3 days ago. My pc froze, shut down and repair booted. Since then I have reinstalled windows games...
  3. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616
  4. OBS and some Windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OBS and some Windows 10 apps: I'm trying to record educational videos social distancing --> remote learning using OBS. For some reason, OBS cannot seem to window capture Window 10 apps like Whiteboard or OneNote. On the other hand OBS can capture older programs like Paint. Whiteboard is very smooth way...
  5. Format Question, Please (W10, WD External HD)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Format Question, Please (W10, WD External HD): Hi, Thanks for all the previous help. Super Forum and folks. Found an "old" WD 1 TPB external HD. Bought it about a yr ago. Know nothing about its history, but would like to erase everything on it, and use in my Mac or W10 pc. Mac wont recognize it in the normal...
  6. OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS

in Windows 10 News
    OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS: OBS Studio aka Open Broadcaster Software Studio is very popular among YouTube users. You can use it to broadcast gameplay streams live or use it to record videos (which you may then upload to YouTube or other video hosting sites). Want to set up a camera and mic to record...
  7. OBS Frame output issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS Frame output issue: Hey guys, so lately I've come across a very weird and frustrating bug that for the life of me I really can't find a solution, I have asked the OBS Official forums for help to no avail, so I thought someone here may have experienced the issue or have a solution? So whenever...
  8. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  9. Serious Question: How To Record Sound?

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Question: How To Record Sound?: Sorry to be creating a thread, but I need some help from the knowledgeable I.T experts here! I have a song here that plays within an app on my Windows 10 PC. However, I want to create an .MP3 file of this song so I can play it in Windows Media Player on my PC. How...
  10. Accessing An External HD: Sr. Citizen Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing An External HD: Sr. Citizen Question ?: Hi, So simple a question, I'm embarased to ask. Will blame it on old age now. Should have stayed with W7. Anyway, I have an external HD plugged into a USB Port for doing some backups How do i get to it afterwards, please ? I thought "File Explorer," but it...