Windows 10: obs setup

Discus and support obs setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Can anyone here help me out on some obs issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/obs-setup/c6ec6918-6ab3-4b03-8c7a-a2ff3983ba2b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iRelentless, May 4, 2021.

1. obs setup

Hi,Can anyone here help me out on some obs issues?

:)

iRelentless, May 4, 2021

2. I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 4, 2021
  3. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

Regarding digital rights - I can't see that this is the problem given it works on one laptop and not the other, unless the companies are targetting me alone *Sad. And it worked fine for me until a few weeks ago. But thanks for the suggestion of using a VM, definitely something to consider. I think my next step will be to uninstall OBS and see if that changes anything.

SaggyMaggyPoo, May 4, 2021
  4. obs setup

Desktop audio registers in OBS but no HDMI or Line In

Hi Ben,

Most likely you need to tweak it directly on OBS and check for properties and try to change some options/selections.

Also, you need to determine if your driver is working properly as well.

Please check this article for suggested steps as well:

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/camera-won...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 4, 2021
Thema:

obs setup

1. obs setup - Similar Threads - obs setup

2. Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a...: Is this legally allowable under the Windows 10 license agreement? Can a job seeker do screen recordings via OBS Studio showing how they know how to use a certain Windows 10 program like Snip & Sketch or Windows 10 photo app in their Windows 10 OS on their personal home...
  3. BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?: Hi all, I am scratching my head and going crazy over constant BSOD errors. Each error has been different so far, however the recent ones seem to be all NDU.sys issues. The only time I am facing these issues is usually after I open OBS or close OBS sometimes during using it...
  4. Obs Xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Obs Xbox: So my husband use to have a crappy laptop he could use obs for twitch and his Xbox. But it was laggy. So I bought him a new laptop rayzen7 dell. and a new Xbox one x. He downloaded obs and the Xbox app. And has tried many many things and only the layouts show up and a...
  5. video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio: I am using iphone Filmic Pro with lightning hdmi which goes as input to a "Zettaguard HDMI switch". I am taking hdmi output of the switch to "Mirabox USB capture device". video capture device is connected to my laptop win 10 with USB3.0. The first time I did this connection...
  6. windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows not pocking up mic but it works in discord and OBS: windows hardly picks my mic up at all, tried a mic test thing and it said "the highest value we saw was 3 percent" but in discord and OBS im loud and clear. Tried using troubleshooter and it found 0 issues. Not made by a popular brand and it doesnt have a switch on it to turn...
  7. Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS: I am trying to speedrun a game, and need to have the timer and game being recorded at the same time. Is it possible for me to be able to record both windows at once without using OBS? submitted by /u/IdunnoIhavenoname [link] [comments]...
  8. the Universal C Runtime update OBS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the Universal C Runtime update OBS: I attempted to install OBS Studio on this computer, and the system reported that Visual C++ and Universal C Runtime were missing. I am using windows 10 but it is still tell me to download the Universal C Runtime update. I download all the packages that supported all and it...
  9. System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Interrupts 100% CPU when trying to stream with OBS + freeze: This problem started in early February. Before then, I could stream to Facebook Gaming to my heart's content. However, now I am unable to stream on the very same PC that I used to be able to. Problem is, about two minutes into the stream, a process named "System Interrupts"...
  10. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen: If I've posted this in the wrong section, please could a Mod move it to where it should be. For a long time now (years) I've been recording UK TV programmes using a VPN and OBS. I've recorded from all the UK channels successfully in the past. Back in mid November I...