Windows 10: obs setup

Discus and support obs setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Can anyone here help me out on some obs issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/obs-setup/c6ec6918-6ab3-4b03-8c7a-a2ff3983ba2b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iRelentless, May 4, 2021.

1. obs setup

Hi,Can anyone here help me out on some obs issues?

:)

iRelentless, May 4, 2021

2. I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, May 4, 2021
  3. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

Regarding digital rights - I can't see that this is the problem given it works on one laptop and not the other, unless the companies are targetting me alone *Sad. And it worked fine for me until a few weeks ago. But thanks for the suggestion of using a VM, definitely something to consider. I think my next step will be to uninstall OBS and see if that changes anything.

SaggyMaggyPoo, May 4, 2021
  4. obs setup

Desktop audio registers in OBS but no HDMI or Line In

Hi Ben,

Most likely you need to tweak it directly on OBS and check for properties and try to change some options/selections.

Also, you need to determine if your driver is working properly as well.

Please check this article for suggested steps as well:

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/camera-won...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 4, 2021
Thema:

obs setup

1. obs setup - Similar Threads - obs setup

2. I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...: Hello, I have a problem with OBS. After using Malwarebytes and removing all malware, a popup appears regularly every 5 minutes. How do I solve this .vbs issue?...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  5. OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.: Hi, I just tried to launch the camera app and it showed an error code, but when I checked OBS, my camera worked perfectly. Here is my Camera app screenshot imgur since it won't upload herehttps://imgur.com/a/eVuoDbWAnd here is my OBS screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/FHEq9pm...
  6. OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.

OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.: Hi, I just tried to launch the camera app and it showed an error code, but when I checked OBS, my camera worked perfectly. Here is my Camera app screenshot imgur since it won't upload herehttps://imgur.com/a/eVuoDbWAnd here is my OBS screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/FHEq9pm...
  7. My Webcam only works in OBS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  8. My Webcam only works in OBS.

My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  9. My Webcam only works in OBS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though.When using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the camera in a...
  10. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......