Windows 10: OBS Studio on VPS Server?

Discus and support OBS Studio on VPS Server? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone know a Windows vps server where you can run OBS Studio? i have noticed with the normal windows vps servers that they turn off their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alberttomasusw, Aug 1, 2020.

1. OBS Studio on VPS Server?

does anyone know a Windows vps server where you can run OBS Studio?

i have noticed with the normal windows vps servers that they turn off their graphics card as soon as you close the remote desktop connection.

some people talk about how you can somehow stop it with tricks, but I haven't found one yet.

:)

alberttomasusw, Aug 1, 2020

2. WINDOWS VPS LIVESTREAM PROBLEM

I have recently started renting vps for 24/7 youtube live streaming, i use obs studio for streaming,

as till the time the pc is connected to the vps through rdp the stream was working fine , but as soon as i closed the rdp connection , the video was streaming well but the audio was not getting streamed.

any help?

MuddanaLakshmi, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    OBS Studio.

Hi lads.

Do any of you know or have used OBS Studio?

Since last week i am streaming on Twich but unfortunately yesterday i have had to stop doing it due lag or buffering, from my monitor to OBS the Game doesn't lag or keep buffering but in the Twich window it does, maybe i am missing some setting, i have seen people that they do streaming and Games run smoothly.

Any advice will be more than appreciate.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 1, 2020
  4. OBS Studio on VPS Server?

OBS Says its recording but its not

Try uninstall and reinstall the software then to see if it resolves the problem.

Otherwise, I recommend you repost this issue on the OBS Studio forums, since it is not specifically a Windows 10 issue.

https://obsproject.com/forum/list/windows-suppo...

Andre for Directly, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

OBS Studio on VPS Server?

1. OBS Studio on VPS Server? - Similar Threads - OBS Studio VPS

2. security vps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security vps: Hi all, how is it possible that having a password like this "G11LJKWrf/&%%.JYg=?" they hacked my vps via rdp? I left rdp active on vps in order to work on the vps, but it this isn'ta good method. I have now read many bugs on this. What is the best way to access the vps in a...
  3. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616
  4. Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse input delay NVENC Encoder Obs Studio: I see in the task manager my Quadro K2200 has a built in Video Encoder, since thats seperate from the graphics processor, why is there a mouse input delay when streaming with NVENC? 142282
  5. OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS

in Windows 10 News
    OBS Studio is an open source video recorder and streaming app for Windows, Linux and macOS: OBS Studio aka Open Broadcaster Software Studio is very popular among YouTube users. You can use it to broadcast gameplay streams live or use it to record videos (which you may then upload to YouTube or other video hosting sites). Want to set up a camera and mic to record...
  6. KVM Linux VPS Hosting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KVM Linux VPS Hosting: Is there any best KVM Linux VPS hosting providers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/kvm-linux-vps-hosting/d176f644-031c-4867-888f-1ad7a5a47130
  7. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  8. Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Seeking to tweak this 10 Home install to run OBS Studio 24/7: Can you guys pass along a list of recommendations to tweak this install to ONLY the necessary services/apps/etc running in the background? This laptop will be used for nothing else. I've already adjusted the performance options to best performance and turned off the themes...
  9. I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot use OBS Studios on this Lenovo laptop: Howdy, Back in March, I deleted some files in an abortive attempt to give myself admin privileges and install some Python software. Long story short, my laptop has not functioned as well since. I found solutions for several issues, but one I still need help with is using...
  10. Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio: Hello, I attached the DMP files to this. My computer has been BSOD multiple times they seem to be all different. It only seems to happen when using OBS Studio's to live stream to youtube. Please take a look and let me know what drivers are causing this. Thanks 90672