Windows 10: Obs Xbox

Discus and support Obs Xbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my husband use to have a crappy laptop he could use obs for twitch and his Xbox. But it was laggy. So I bought him a new laptop rayzen7 dell. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoffeeSportsGo, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Obs Xbox

So my husband use to have a crappy laptop he could use obs for twitch and his Xbox. But it was laggy.

So I bought him a new laptop rayzen7 dell. and a new Xbox one x.

He downloaded obs and the Xbox app. And has tried many many things and only the layouts show up and a black screen. He’s googled and changed settings and it still doesn’t work. And something about the computer doesn’t give a classic app choice.
    Did I get him the wrong laptop? The guy at Best Buy said it would work to steam twitch.

:)

CoffeeSportsGo, Mar 28, 2021

2. I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Cody H. Win User

Obs Xbox

Recording with OBS and Windows 10 Game Stream

Last night I wanted to see what would happen if I used the Windows 10 Xbox stream and recorded with OBS. At first glance it was awesome, being able to have Halo on my nicer monitor instead of my **** TV. When I went back to watch it though the game sound
    was amplified and there was a single echo. (I didn't change any of my OBS setting so the game sound shouldn't have been louder). I'm assuming that OBS recorded the game sound from my tv and from the game stream. I'll be looking for a work around, but if anyone
    else has a suggestion let me know. Also it should be noted that my Mic and party chat were not echoing, only the actual game sounds from HALO.

Cody H., Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Obs Xbox

1. Obs Xbox - Similar Threads - Obs Xbox

2. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  3. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...
  4. OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.: Hi, I just tried to launch the camera app and it showed an error code, but when I checked OBS, my camera worked perfectly. Here is my Camera app screenshot imgur since it won't upload herehttps://imgur.com/a/eVuoDbWAnd here is my OBS screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/FHEq9pm...
  5. OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.

OBS can use my camera, but not the microsoft camera app itself.: Hi, I just tried to launch the camera app and it showed an error code, but when I checked OBS, my camera worked perfectly. Here is my Camera app screenshot imgur since it won't upload herehttps://imgur.com/a/eVuoDbWAnd here is my OBS screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/FHEq9pm...
  6. My Webcam only works in OBS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  7. My Webcam only works in OBS.

My Webcam only works in OBS.: I just got a Lifecam 3000 hd and it works fine with OBS, the resolution is very small though. not hd at allWhen using discord or websites where i can select the camera it just shows up as black.It works when i use it via OBS in Discord but its annoying to always activate the...
  8. Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...: Hi so i wan going through my clips via game bar and i discovered that my mic audio is not in any of them but it works perfectly in discord, obs and shadowplay so i went and looked at my volume settings and windows claims my mic audio doesnt go past like 3% volume/ it's too...
  9. Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...

Xbox game bar not picking up my mic but works fine in discord, obs and shadowplay and...: Hi so i wan going through my clips via game bar and i discovered that my mic audio is not in any of them but it works perfectly in discord, obs and shadowplay so i went and looked at my volume settings and windows claims my mic audio doesnt go past like 3% volume/ it's too...
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect as a Windows 10 obs/skype video input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Kinect as a Windows 10 obs/skype video input: Hi all, I have an Xbox 360 kinect plugged into my computer and I have the kinect SDK 1.7 drivers installed. Any newer than that and my system doesn't recognize a kinect is connected. Is there any way I can make it into an actual camera input? I tried the OpenNI...