Windows 10: Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps

Discus and support Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use any app of my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 suite -- together with Windows 10 Pro Version 1803, OS Build 17134.191 --... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Ximocat, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Ximocat Win User

Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps

Whenever I try to use any app of my Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 suite -- together with Windows 10 Pro Version 1803, OS Build 17134.191 -- the following error message is displayed: "We're sorry, but ____ has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. ____ will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?"
    Activating the displayed "Repair" button will start a program (i.e., OUTLOOK), but it will crash a short while thereafter.
    The "Repair" button under Programs and Features > right click on the Office installation does nothing other than displaying the following message: "Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or being changed" forever and ever...
    I also uninstalled and re-installed subject Office application and ended up with exactly the same exasperating problem*Huh
    Please help! Thank you.

:)

Ximocat, Jul 30, 2018

2. MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

Thank for your suggest.

i have already done with this step. After done this, system remain showing all Office 2016 application and still opening.

Regards

Yogesha naik

YogeshaNaik, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Palcouk Win User
    Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Under win10 both in Office 2013 & 2016 the individual components have always been listed Alphabetically

The only MS Office entry was for Office Tools

Palcouk, Jul 30, 2018
  4. pavithran Win User

Help with office 2016

"To register Adodb.dll in the GAC, follow these steps:
    • Click Start and then click Run.
    • In the Run dialog box, type the following command, and then click OK: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\gacutil /i C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop Assemblies\adodb.dll"

Typing the first command as mentioned in the site gets me this message. What do i do now??
    Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps [​IMG]

pavithran, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps - Similar Threads - Obscure Message Crashing

2. MS Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  3. cannot save files in Office 2016 --message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot save files in Office 2016 --message: "Microsoft Excel cannot access the file 'F:\*************. There are several reasons: * The file name or path does ot exist. *The file is being used by another program. *The workbook you are trying to save has the same name as a currently open workbook." This started...
  4. Internet/MS Office "not responding" message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet/MS Office "not responding" message: 1. I purchased an HP computer in early 2018. (Intel ® Core ™i5-7500 cpu@3.4 ghz. 8GB Ram, 64 bit operating system) 2. Here's the problem - the internet (Firefox or Chrome) has been freezing up temporarily and giving me a “Firefox is not responding” for a few seconds...
  5. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  6. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  7. MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS office 2016 standard complete removal.: Dear Team, Greetings for the day! I have recently purchased one laptop and which is running with windows 10 Pro. I have uninstalled MS office 2016 standard, but still its showing and re-opening. However could please help me out this issue. Regards Yogesha Naik...
  8. MS Office 2016 installation problems

MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...
  9. Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...: Hi I'm in the process of configuring a new Win 10 laptop from Dell and buying the MS Office package from them seems a bit steep here in UK. I have found a few places online that sell the MS Office Home & Business package but have reservations due to possible...
  10. MS Office 2003 and 2016 on same laptop

MS Office 2003 and 2016 on same laptop: I have been using MS Office 2003 for many years but I have been convinced for security reasons to upgrade to a newer version. So I bought a 2016. My question now is: Do I have to uninstall 2003 before installing 2016? I ask because if I don't like 2016 I intend to revert to...