Windows 10: Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc

Discus and support Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The link below is a zip file containing a large number of obsolete HP printer drivers. These were all obtained from a now defunct Microsoft utility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DougPerson, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc

The link below is a zip file containing a large number of obsolete HP printer drivers. These were all obtained from a now defunct Microsoft utility page.

When you add a printer use the "I have a disk" link and select the root directory of this file After you unzip it

There are literally hundreds of HP printer drivers for old InkJet, LaserJet, Color LaserJet, DeskJet, OfficeJet, and PostScript printers.

Obsolete HP Printer Drivers

:)

DougPerson, Nov 20, 2020

2. HP laserjet 5 drivers

I cannot find any drivers for my HP LaserJet 5 printers that will work with Windows 10. There are just no close drivers that I could even try for the LaserJet 5. I love that printer and was hoping I don't have to throw it out. Appreciate any and all
    suggestions. Thank you, Don

LSA LION Reborn, Nov 20, 2020
  3. CountMike Win User
    Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

There's a line missing in that guide.

Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc [​IMG]

The printer I want is not listed

Clicking on it will bring you to port selection
    Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc [​IMG]

than

Than it should download all possible drivers from which you can choose. I already di that so can't show you further procedure but here it is on mine.

CountMike, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc

Shopping For A New LaserJet

I use an HP OfficeJet and an HP LaserJet. The LaserJet is monochrome but I have been looking at a color laser, amazing that the printer is cheaper than the toner cartridges, sometimes cheaper than a single cartridge and there usually is 4 needed. But then the inkjet printers are similar. I have a client that got a new inkjet fro $20USD less than the 2 cartridges for their old one.

Berton, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc

1. Obsolete HP Drivers such as DeskJet, OfficeJet, InkJet, LaserJet 5, 4 etc - Similar Threads - Obsolete Drivers such

2. Need old printer drivers for HP LaserJet 4 Plus printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need old printer drivers for HP LaserJet 4 Plus printer: My Windows 10 crashed and had to reinstall windows 10 as well as all other software. The Windows 10 which crashed did not crash because of the printer driver or printer, however when I reinstalled Windows 10 and other software, Windows does not have the printer drivers for HP...
  3. driver for Hp Deskjet 500

driver for Hp Deskjet 500: Is it true that 32 bit win 10 pro doesn't have anymore driver for HP Deskjet 500 in serial port? If so, the solution including that printer is to go back to win 7, or?...
  4. hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver

hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver: HP did not provide a windows 10 driver for HP LaserJet 1012 but there was a workaround that enabled it to continue working by installing theHP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver. It was installed using the legacy control panel described here...
  5. need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112

need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112: Need to change black inkjet cartridge on HPdesktop DJ1112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-inkjet-cartridge-on-printer-hp/2c24d951-3e9b-43d7-a63c-dd4aa81f674d
  6. HP laserjet 5 drivers

HP laserjet 5 drivers: I have a new HP desktop all in one pavilion computer. Is there a way to keep my HP Laserjet 5 printer working? Thank you, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laserjet-5-drivers/20b9d6a9-591c-4b97-bed0-df9da2f0bb04
  7. HP LaserJet 5000n drivers

HP LaserJet 5000n drivers: I recently upgrade 3 computers to Windows 10 (2 pro, 1 home). When I went to install the drivers to our LasetJet 5000, they were no longer in the Windows Update list. I'm not sure when this particular printer was dropped from the list, but the currently listed printers in...
  8. HP LaserJet 6P drivers

HP LaserJet 6P drivers: Since I can't response to an earlier discussion: Those of you looking for a driver for HP LaserJet 6P could try the HP Universal Driver 6.10. This is the last one that contains PCL5. The one from Windows Update didn't load properly when installing the printer on my...
  9. HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions

HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions: Follow these instructions to connect your HP Laserjet 4 and Laserjet 5M printers to your computer if you are running Windows 10. --press the Windows icon in the lower left corner --select "settings" --select "devices" --select "add printers & scanners" --select "add...
  10. Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4: I am trying to figure out where to get this driver for my HP LaserJet 4 printer. Worked fine in windows 7 but for some reason now it created an error #123. Through troubleshooting it said spooler had previous print job pending. Killed that restarted the spooler, then...