Windows 10: OBSOLETE PHONE

Discus and support OBSOLETE PHONE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I remove an old obsolete mobile from my windows settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MARGARETH27, Dec 4, 2019.

1. OBSOLETE PHONE

How can I remove an old obsolete mobile from my windows settings

:)

MARGARETH27, Dec 4, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

OBSOLETE PHONE

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

OBSOLETE PHONE

1. OBSOLETE PHONE - Similar Threads - OBSOLETE PHONE

2. unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online: I just realized that I have 15 instances of saved bitlocker keys going back many years. They are all obsolete except for 2 of them. When I "delete" them online I get the confirmation dialogue box but upon refresh they all reappear. As a side note when I request a that my...
  3. unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove obsolete bitlocker keys that are saved online: I just realized that I have 15 instances of saved bitlocker keys going back many years. They are all obsolete except for 2 of them. When I "delete" them online I get the confirmation dialogue box but upon refresh they all reappear. As a side note when I request a that my...
  4. Obsolete Primary Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  5. Obsolete Primary Email

Obsolete Primary Email: I originally created my Microsoft account many, many years ago using my current email address which was through sympatico.ca. When I cancelled my services with Sympatico, I provided an alternate email address the one I still use. However, every time I have to authenticate or...
  6. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...: Hi! I have a Gmail and Outlook account. When I try to edit my account information, I am asked to "verify your identity". Unfortunately, it wants me to verify using the original email I signed up with. That address is no longer valid as Excite.com ended all email services on...
  7. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...: Hi! I have a Gmail and Outlook account. When I try to edit my account information, I am asked to "verify your identity". Unfortunately, it wants me to verify using the original email I signed up with. That address is no longer valid as Excite.com ended all email services on...
  8. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. remove obsolete phone number pin forgotten do not write emails at least 10 years so have 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove obsolete phone number pin forgotten do not write emails at least 10 years so have 2...: old nonexistant phone number unknown pin so locked out of computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-obsolete-phone-number-pin-forgotten-do-not/c3175b4c-db5e-4c79-becb-87d2e5a5f1f9
  10. remove obsolete phone number pin forgotten do not write emails at least 10 years so have 2...

remove obsolete phone number pin forgotten do not write emails at least 10 years so have 2...: old nonexistant phone number unknown pin so locked out of computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-obsolete-phone-number-pin-forgotten-do-not/c3175b4c-db5e-4c79-becb-87d2e5a5f1f9